(Who gets it? :eyes:)

6 Likes

That was waaaay too fast for IE :wink:

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

10 Likes

Poll for the next book is here!

Please see the List of Proposed Books section in the first post for the details for each book. Every book has a difficulty associated with it (based on book club members voting, thus subjective) out of 5, where 1 means “no effort at all” and 5 means “impossible, even with everyone’s help”. The difficulty of each option is indicated at they end of their description in the first post of this thread.
Do not rely solely on difficulty when making a choice. Please have a look at nomination posts if you haven’t already.

We will most likely begin reading on September 28th or October 5th , one or two weeks after the コンビニ人間 is over, giving some time for people lagging behind to catch up. (Barring a sudden and massive increase in interest for ハルヒ, in which case we would be reading after that one instead)

I will close the poll within a week (and most likely before that), whenever it looks like voting has dried up. You can choose up to 5 options .

• (Manga) Made in Abyss
  • (Manga) Land of the Lustrous
  • Your Name
  • Wolf Children Ame & Yuki
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny-Girl Senpai
  • The Familiar of Zero
  • 紅霞後宮物語
  • Magical Girl Raising Project
  • The Closet of Nightmares
  • Night Market
  • Door D
  • If cats disappeared from the world
  • A lollipop or a bullet
  • Tokyo Cat Stroll
  • キッチン
  • ブギーポップは笑わない
  • ポーション頼みで生き延びます!
  • 氷菓
  • All You Need Is Kill

0 voters

8 Likes

Apparently I cannot read a digital clock and got confused between 13h and 3pm. No comments.

4 Likes

Haha between three people so far none of us have voted for the same things

2 Likes

Three voters and not a single match. That’s one hell of a spread shot so far.

2 Likes

Alll three of us were trying to comment on it at the same time too :slight_smile:

But I edited my post to say this instead so we don’t just have three posts in a row saying the same thing

Well, I guess I’ll just leave a screenshot for people who read this later :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Way to not read the atmosphere, @brrricane!

4 Likes

Sorry! :sweat_smile: At least one of my 5 didn’t have a vote yet.

Edit: And then I changed it to something that did.

2 Likes

I’m actually at work right now and gut-instinct-ed my votes, so I may change them a little later

2 Likes

5-way tie! Guess that means we’ll be reading 5 books at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s how it works, yes :thinking:

9 Likes

Next time we should do it tournament style, with brackets. And if you predict the entire bracket correctly you get a million dollars from Warren Buffett.

7 Likes

Now it’s an 8-way tie. Thanks @Belthazar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I went back and read the summaries. I don’t think there will be an 8-way tie much longer.

5 Likes

If things keep going in the same direction, maybe we’ll end up reading 19 books at the same time after the poll ends!

10 Likes

You and @Naphthalene could probably handle it!

6 Likes