Top Wani Kani API's

Hi! Need your opinion on this. What are the top 10 API extensions that you would recommend to a WaniKani newbie like me? :slight_smile:

I would recommend reading through previous answers to similar questions. Maybe you can find something there?

/t/Must-have-appsapi-for-newbie/14112/1

Top 10:

10. Beyoncé WK burn celebrate
9. Free tofu every level-up
8. 2-week all-inclusive stay at Hilton for every item guru’d
7. Lifetime supply of taco shells for every forum post
6. Deep french kiss (with tongue) from Leonardo DiCaprio every time your sect name is changed
5. Vouchers for Arby’s every time you do reviews
4. Free tampons for every radical burned
3. Chopper ride every time you activate vacation mode
2. New Tesla every time you read WaniKani FAQs
1. Kick in the groin/unexpected pregnancy every time you ask for top 10 user scripts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this tbh

see API And Third-Party AppsThe New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Try to find the latest asking.

By the way, the search box for Community is on the 3rd option of the search box at top right.

This is the most sassy thread I’ve seen in a while… I like it, nice work guys.

お疲れ様でした。

I’m not gonna rewrite my list in a top 10, but I did sort them in categories such as ‘must have’, ‘bare minimum’,‘aesthetic’ etc.

You can see it here: /t/User-script-list/14772/1

Other users posted their list as well.

^ BTW, I don’t use Real Number. I use 42+.

Other (useless) Gimmicks I installed for fun are WaniKani Christmas Kappa edition and Renbow hacks.

plantron said... Top 10:

8. 2-week all-inclusive stay at Hilton for every item guru'd
6. Deep french kiss (with tongue) from Leonardo DiCaprio every time your sect name is changed
5. Vouchers for Arby's every time you do reviews
1. Kick in the groin/unexpected pregnancy every time you ask for top 10 user scripts
 How mandatory is the 6th one? Because I'm just wondering if it's too late to opt out.
But guys... I am going to have so many taco shells soon. I can't even begin to say how excited I am for this. Now excuse me as I'm going to go sit on my front step and wait for their arrival.

Thanks for the replies, even if some of them had an “asshole-y” vibe on it. Appreciated. :slight_smile:

Cassykins said...
plantron said... Top 10:

8. 2-week all-inclusive stay at Hilton for every item guru'd
5. Vouchers for Arby's every time you do reviews
 How mandatory is the 6th one? Because I'm just wondering if it's too late to opt out.
But guys... I am going to have so many taco shells soon. I can't even begin to say how excited I am for this. Now excuse me as I'm going to go sit on my front step and wait for their arrival.
I, too, am excited for free taco shells.

Would also opt out of Leo's kiss.  Can we replace him with Ryan Reynolds or something?

Wouldn't hate the free tampons, honestly...
ernestjose15 said... Thanks for the replies, even if some of them had an "asshole-y" vibe on it. Appreciated. :)
 Apologies for coming off as rude, sometimes when threads get a few replies with good (valid) suggestions we then just have fun with it. 
I very much recommend checking out what Mempo linked. Scripts are all a ymmv thing, for example I personally do not use reorder or override scripts, but it will give you an idea of what an established user has set up. The "New and Improved" list Polv posted is your best resource. Try a few things out, you can always remove them. But think of it kind of like  you just asked us our top 10 favorite foods (our opinions may end up meaning little to you which is why it's easier to just give the comprehensive list)
plantron said... Top 10:

FFS! I am probably the only WK user who is both on the Chattygator list and has been here more than 4 years who has never been given a sect name (even after the 'sponsor Viet's charity race and get a sect name' malarkey); this is why Leo keeps refusing to snog me!

I would welcome the kick in the groin just to get some action.

I'm invisible in person and online, to all Senpais, Kouhais and my Doukisei.

The epitome of Forever Alone.

:-( 
EskimoJo said...FFS! I am probably the only WK user who is both on the Chattygator list and has been here more than 4 years who has never been given a sect name (even after the 'sponsor Viet's charity race and get a sect name' malarkey); this is why Leo keeps refusing to snog me!

2 names later I'll have a lot of Leo spit to share, so hit me up ;P
Cassykins said...
EskimoJo said...FFS! I am probably the only WK user who is both on the Chattygator list and has been here more than 4 years who has never been given a sect name (even after the 'sponsor Viet's charity race and get a sect name' malarkey); this is why Leo keeps refusing to snog me!

2 names later I'll have a lot of Leo spit to share, so hit me up ;P
I'll take one barrel, please.