Today I got wanikani lifetime! :D

I’m something like halfway through level 3 now after a bit less than a month, the levels have been oddly slow for me not sure why but what I do know is it’s been the most effective method for me to remember kanji and kanji vocab, committed to the crabigator fully now bois

19 Likes

Congrats! Now do the thing. :turtle: :fire:

6 Likes

Thanks for joining the Lifetime WKers!! Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we’ve got your back!

Happy studying! :nerd_face:

-Nick at WK

5 Likes

My face when someone gets lifetime outside of the christmas sale: :astonished:

8 Likes

Nice! Good luck on your journey. :pray:

It’s a great deal any time compared to paying monthly or yearly (especially for anyone slow like me!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

didn’t want to wait rofl

3 Likes

What I did was I got a yearly, waited until christmas, then got the cheaper lifetime. When you buy lifetime, you can refund your yearly subscription based on the amount you still have left, so it ended up saving me money.

2 Likes

Great choice :slight_smile: I bought lifetime right away at lvl 3 as well and have never regretted it. It’s been about two years for me since and I’ve had lots of life stuff get in the way in between - so it’s been slow, but without lifetime I almost certainly would have dropped it and never came back.

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like