Thursday November 16 2023 Content Updates

Vocabulary

共通点 (11) - Added “point in common” to the allow list.

流す (12) - Added “to detain” to the block list.

酒飲み (12) - Moved “drink” to the warning list, added “drinking” to the warning list.

倒す (20) - Added “to fell” to the allow list.

担う (26) - Added “to assume,” “to take,” and “to accept” to the warning list, moved “to carry” to the warning list, updated the meaning explanation, and added collocations.

従業 (26) - Added “engaging in work” as the primary meaning, added “working” as the alternative meaning, moved “employment” to the alternative meaning, added “work,” “engage in work,” “doing work,” “do work,” “engagement in work,” “being on the job,” and “be on the job” to the allow list, updated the meaning explanation, and added three context sentences.

読み違い (26) - Added “incorrect guess,” “wrong guess,” “misinterpretation,” “misinterpreting,” “misjudge,” “misjudging,” “misjudgment,” “misjudgement,” and “reading mistake” to the allow list, added “misunderstand,” “misunderstood,” and “misunderstanding” to the warning list, and updated the meaning explanation.

果糖 (33) - Added “fruit sugar” to the allow list.

埋める (39) - Added “to fill” as the alternative meaning, added “to fill in,” “to make up,” “to make up for,” “to make up for something” to the allow list, updated the meaning explanation, updated one context sentence, added three context sentences, added collocations, and updated the reading explanation.

9 Likes

I was shocked by how short this list is! XD

But great job as always!

tenor-3

6 Likes

I can quit whenever I want

4 Likes

FYI, I see 酒飲み as level 12.

1 Like

Thank you, updated!