This is why we don't slack off people

Yes that was all in one go. It took me about 3 hours. The C average hurts my pride a little bit, but oh well. Now excuse me while I go potty.

66 Likes

Has happened to me in the past too, haha. Seriously though, 73% is kinda impressive. Mine was in 50-60s when I goofed off for a week and I had like 400 items to review.

EDIT: I just saw you had 750+ items. Now thatā€™sā€¦ incredible.

15 Likes

Wowā€¦ thatā€™s a lot of reviews, Iā€™d be delighted with 73%

Itā€™s still early days for me but thatā€™s the average Iā€™m getting for my vocab reviews and Iā€™m doing them daily :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Big oof. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

if my calculations are correct you averaged 15 sec per answer which is super impressive! (but iā€™m not good at math so I might be mistaken)
Very good soundtrack choice too :smiley:

6 Likes

per Item. Roughly seven seconds per answer.
If you take into account that he had to answer atleast 3 times for each wrong item its closer to 6 seconds per answer.

11 Likes

Damn, incredible work getting through that all in one go. I had a stack of 1300+ when I came back and that took a couple weeks for me to get through. The best I managed to do was 400 in a day.

12 Likes

Awesome work sticking to it!
Those are A LOT of items to go through, and 73% is not a bad rate at all given that you did the review later than the SRS wanted you and attempting to concentrate for 3 hours straight :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m failing most of my 50-60s reviews because I slacked off too much. But you know what they say, every failure is a chance to learn. Again. And again. And againā€¦

13 Likes

oh oh youā€™re right grumpypanda! thank you for the correction so tacos2dayā€™s speed is not just impressive, it is insane!!
not to mention the mental effort of staying focused for 3 hours :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Noice! :durtle_noice: 73% is a normal review for me which used to bother me but now I just roll with it. When they all come back around you get to do it all over again!! But look on the bright side, you got :100:% on your radicals!

9 Likes

lmao, I dont know what level you were when you posted this, but those are babby numbers now
i do 2000+ reviews on a weekly basis

1 Like

Jokes aside, I know the feeling.

13 Likes

I kinda want to know what your 恦-form practice is? I could always use some conjugation practice.

1 Like

Itā€™s a pretty cool resource Iā€™m pretty sure I found on tofugu (I know of all of the places). All sorts of conjugation practice for different verb forms

5 Likes

Holy, thatā€™s a lot to review! How long were you away for? C for 73% sounds harsh, do you live in USA by any chance? Itā€™s a B/B+ here in Canada.

2 Likes

In most schools in the U.S., 73% would be a D.

1 Like

What thatā€™s wack. The schooling system needs an update then. That would make it so 80% of people in classes (using stats from my past university courses) would be failing with a D.

1 Like

Wow, I never knew exams in the US were that different :smiley:
Iā€™ve taken plenty of exams where 75% got you an A

1 Like

An a with a fourth answered wrong or not at all? :open_mouth:

1 Like