Third time is the charm

I was at level 8 when I reset this last time, I feel your pain.

1 Like

That was a great and positive read. Thanks.

3 Likes

motivation is fickle (i have 0 right now). discipline is where it’s at (doing my reviews every day).

don’t overthink. just do, but whatever you do, and however you do it, keep those reviews at 0.

2 Likes

Might I just say, thank you for bringing this to my attention :heart: I used to be in that situation, and I still would be if it weren’t for my family and the boat I call Japanese keeping me out of those unforgiving waters. It reminds me of a quote I stole from somewhere (I’ve long since forgotten):

Each morning you have two choices, either stay in bed and dream, or wake up and live your dream

Thank you thank you thank you thank you~~

There’s so much more inside that I want to say but at the moment it’s just a bunch of emotions that I can’t formulate words for right now. That and I have to go bed in 15 minutes and I still gotta do my Kanji reviews :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I just happened to stumble up on the comment before you guys did. I has been working for me, at least when it comes to WK, so I thought I’d spread the words.

2 Likes

Yes, these are the ones I have. Lots of fun and even more motivation.

1 Like

Oh my god. This link is the best thing I have ever read in my life, THANK YOU!

1 Like

Not nearly as deep as that link but I use classical conditioning to stay on Wanikani.

I drink a small mug of coffee three times a day. Coffee makes me feel good. So I made sure to do Wanikani each time I sipped coffee. After 2 weeks I realized that my mind and body looked forward to the reviews. No problem ever since. Thank you Pavlov and those poor dogs…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.