The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Rikaichan and Kitsune no longer work with Firefox Quantum. So if you updated to the new Firefox, it will no longer work.

Hi everyone,
I have a resource I would like to share with the community. It’s a Japanese calendar converter which converts, at a glance, between the western (Gregorian) calendar and the traditional Japanese calendar still in use for official purposes in Japan today. I made it myself so there are no copyright issues etc to worry about.

If it is of interest to the community, could someone let me know how I can share it in the resources page?
Here is a link to it, so you can see if it is useful to the community:

Imperial Japanese calendar converter

Thanks!
Japanology.

Wow this list is awesome.
Can’t wait to start to tackle all of this while learning!

I’m a big fan of what I’ve read of the Nihongo Sou Matome series.
I just finished the N5 book and I’m up to the N4 books now.
It’s very cute and well structured, however, they are quite short compared to Genki and Minna no Nihongo, so I doubt there’s enough content to just pass the JLPT with them online. (However, the ones for N3-N1 have five books each while N5 only has one and N4 only has two).

However, I’m really enjoying using them to prepare for the N4 for this year (along with Genki, MnN, Memrise, Duolingo, WaniKani…etc).

I find the tests really useful too.