The Scandinavikanians

Thanks! :raised_hands: This Mandrake? Mandarake Online Shop

2 Likes

I used to buy from Manga Republic - The largest Japanese Physical Manga online store. but then I realized how much cheaper it was to buy them on eBay so I buy them on eBay now.

This is what I’ve got so far

2 Likes

Nice collection!

Yeah I noticed some stores are pretty pricey but I guess that’s always the case with imported goods, no? Anyway thanks, I’ll keep eBay in mind, though I probably have to figure out what I’m looking for first… :relaxed:

2 Likes

I think it would make sense to quote this here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

“Hey, don’t be rude!”

6 Likes

Any Norwegians here?

1 Like

It is Fettisdag on tuesday so remember to buy your semla :bagel:

6 Likes

I already had one a couple of weeks ago, and semmelvåfflor last week. :sunglasses: Love that mandelmassa.

4 Likes

Since I moved to the US I’m gonna have to make it myself, but it’s so worth it

5 Likes

Even though I do live in Sweden still I am making my own. I made smaller buns last week (and some are in the freezer to be taken out tomorrow) for a fika I hosted. So won’t need to do much on Tuesday to have fresh homemade ones ^^

5 Likes

3 Likes

Had way too many Laskiaispulla before and after Laskiainen, but none on the actual day :grin:. Self-made were the best.

4 Likes

Every time I eat Laskiaispulla, I always get a lot of fartsdump. Maybe I’m a slut.

2 Likes

Yet another Swede checking in. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Suomi Finland perkele! Men kan tala lite svenska också xD
Ah if only Japanese was as easy as learning Swedish. I’ve never seriously tried to learn Swedish but I’ve just picked some up naturally and I can usually understand written Swedish pretty well, or at the very least get the gist of the text. But with Japanese I’m still super slow and tend to misunderstand a lot even though I’ve intentionally studied it for several years now…

7 Likes

Also, somehow I always thought that Volvo was an Italian company. TIL that it’s Swedish, and that its headquarters is located at Gothenburg (which I firmly associate with @ekg さん) :sweat_smile:

P. S. Forgot to post the trailer of the result:

6 Likes

Jag bara skriver något.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I visited a bookstore the other day, and checked out their section on the Nordic countries:

They had books about Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Italy.

This slight against Denmark made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, until I visited another bookstore with books on Finland, Iceland, Denmark and Switzerland.

11 Likes

As we all know, Sweden = Switzerland. :cry:

Also, who thought Italy was in northern Europe? :thinking:

8 Likes