The Scandinavikanians

Jag studerade svenska många år. Jag prata det här språket fortfarande mycket dåligt. Tror ni jag kommer att prata japansk bättre?

2 Likes

Halloj! Boende i Borås här! Trevligt med fler skandinavier!
Jag besökte Japan förra året med min fästmö, och ska dit igen nu i slutet av maj med min fru (det är samma person). Vi fick sån fruktansvärd abstinens att vi kände att vi ar tvungna att återvända.
よろしくおねがいします!

1 Like

Vi borde kanske ordna en Borås meetup!

Just thought it could be nice to try something new

2 Likes

Tell people what the current temperature in Stockholm is and see if they still want to switch with you :rofl:

1 Like

Uppsalabo här :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a hot 10 °C (50 °F)

8 Likes

Perfect weather, unlike here in Dallas… but wait, winter must be really cold. :cold_face:

You’re braver than I am! What if “anywhere” was someplace where you needed a car? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just a week ago it was wayyyyyyyyyyyy nicer in Stockholm than it was here in NYC. And in the summer it almost certainly will be, too. (But yeah, 10c doesn’t sound that amazing.)

2 Likes

What if I told you I already need a car? I don’t live in Stockholm the city, I live in Stockholm the county. Takes me about an hour to the inner city by car, or 15 minutes to the nearest train station.

3 Likes

13 Likes

I had no idea that Iceland had something like that. Am curious

4 Likes

“The single worst, most disgusting and terrible tasting thing I have ever eaten”
Anthony Bourdain

Hákarl (Icelandic pronunciation: ​[ˈhauːkʰartl̥], full name: kæstur hákarl; referred to as fermented shark or rotten shark in English) is a national dish of Iceland consisting of a Greenland shark or other sleeper shark which has been cured with a particular fermentation process and hung to dry for four to five months. Fermented shark has a strong ammonia-rich smell and fishy taste.

Hákarl - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Hi peeps, long time no see! So did anyone take any course from Dalarna? :smiley: I want to know my fellow men/women.

2 Likes

It’s nice to see all four of the Nordic countries featured on World Flags.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Took me a while to realise that they didn’t translate 2 aspirin to 12 aspirin

10 Likes

Maybe you need a little Swedish breakfast yourself…

6 Likes

The Scandinavikanians,
The Scandinavian kanians,
The Scamdi-navikanians,
The Scamdi-WaniKanians,
The Scammy WaniKanians?

finds out that it was supposed to be spelled Scandjsalkfdlasjd

4 Likes

Hello from Umeå.
New on here but I hope to get along with you all.:slightly_smiling_face:
Ska jag tala svenska eller engelska här?

4 Likes