The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Oh I see what you mean – that did the trick!

2 Likes

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

I don’t think Language Connection Fridge Magnet Poetry by @hoovard is working any more. There was also a website-based version of it by @nadagio, but that seems to be abandoned too.

Hi @PabloM thanks for tagging me (nadagio) on this. My username has changed and I can’t edit my old posts anymore, but I was able to get a copy of my old code running and posted a new link for WKConnections (web version of the magnet poetry) in the original thread. It’s now at https://wkconnections.herokuapp.com/

2 Likes

Hi,
Is there a script which adds Visually Similar Kanji in the lessons itself (or in the reviews - if gotten wrong)?

I couldn’t find any in the wiki above, and would really love if there is a script that achieves this or something similar.
Because I usually learn from the lessons sessions itself and barely go to the Kanji pages. Unless it is something I keep getting wrong or If I know I’m confusing it with a different Kanji.

Please feel free to drop suggestions if you think my method of learning could be improvised. :slight_smile:

I think Niai should be active in both reviews and lessons?

Oops. My bad!
I checked the thread, pics didn’t appear to be of level or review sessions neither did I catch it mentioned anywhere. (was installing so many good scripts at once, might have missed if it was mentioned)
I’ll install that one.

Thanks anyways, sorry for bothering for something stupid.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

One more noob question, do these scripts auto-update? or should I be keeping an eye out for updated versions if any?

1 Like

They should prompt you whenever there is an update available. No need to keep track of anything ukKr5

1 Like

This should be moved to the Out Of Date Applications section. It hasn’t worked since the sunsetting of API v1.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out

Hi, whats the script that adds a delay after a wrong answer so that you don’t press enter and fly past it? I’m a speed demon doing reviews and I make a lot of typos so I miss the chance to undo it.

1 Like

Your best option is Double-Check which has such a feature

2 Likes

Ah, thank you, found it!

1 Like

This one sounds really useful but the Thread itself states it is ‘unsupported’. And it didn’t seem to do anything when I downloaded it :frowning: Is it dead? Is there an alternative I can use? :high_touch:

1 Like

It’s linked at the bottom of the original’s thread

Does this script not work anymore? @DaisukeJigen

@Kumirei -san? :eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, I am not using it

Could I convince you to try it and see if it works? :pleading_face:

1 Like