The Mountaintop

As of now, I’m golden. No more lessons, but plenty of turtles yet to burn. Of course, when you reach the top of a mountain, the only thing to do is to find another one to climb. There’s always something else to learn, another nuance to suss out, another esoteric vocabulary word to discover. I think it’s important to see both how far you’ve come from where you’ve started and how far you still have to go. So thanks for all the turtles, Crabigator, but I ain’t done yet.

44 Likes

Congratulations on no more lessons and good luck on finding another mountain to climb.

3 Likes

the grammar mountain maybe ?

5 Likes

You mean Olympus Mons over there? Eh, might as well

1 Like

You need only about 4000 more kanji for the Kanji Kentei. Might as well start studying for that now.

5 Likes

Congrats OP, enjoy the view!

Personally, even though I’m close to 60 myself, I feel nowhere close to finished but it feels like a major accomplishment when you can look back and see how far you’ve come.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t feel like I’m finished, but looking at all the kanji I’ve learned does make me feel like I’ve accomplished something.

4 Likes

Mhm, learning 2000+ kanji is really nothing to sneeze at!

4 Likes

Trip!!! You did it!

1 Like

how cash money of you

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::partying_face::tada:

1 Like

You mean Olympus Mons San? =P

(I’m very very NOT at the top of the mountain, lol)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.