The long and winding immersion path to WaniKani level 60

おめでとうございます。

The cake looks delicious. :yum: :drooling_face: Good luck in burning all your items… :blush:

4 Likes

They’re pesky and hard to get at, but think of them as dungeon grinding and you’ll be fine! :sweat_smile: You can do it! :heart:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS on hitting the BIG one :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 3.38.16 pm

That cake looks amazing, and exceedingly well worth it.
Your story is one of patience and perseverance, but it’s as you say - when you really like something, you put the effort in to succeed.
Keep burning those pesky leeches :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Thanks for giving me a hand! :rofl:

I’ll do my best! :triumph:

2 Likes

Amazing! And in only 400 days! Very well done!!

That cake looks amazing by the way, I’m jealous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Gratulerer med lvl 60! :wink:

2 Likes

Tack så mycket! ^>^

1 Like

おめでとう!

You made Rei-san proud! :smiley:

4 Likes

I hope so too! :grin:

2 Likes

Follow the link and make one yourself! :wink: Just scroll up I think for my POLL about which to make where the recipe was posted…though I didn’t actually follow that in the end. I did my own rock n’ roll thing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well done, ekg! Very cool journey you’ve been on!

4 Likes

Congrats!! :partying_face: It feels so nice seeing people who have started around the same time as me get to the finish line. It’s like we’re all graduating from the same class :grin: I’ve still got some way to go but I’ll be there soon!

3 Likes

Congrats !!!
The cake looks so good :drooling_face:

3 Likes

It’s not for everyone, but the journey I happened to be on! :wink: You’re not that far from from finishing your own! Good luck! <3

main.png;compress=true

You’re getting close for sure yourself! :eyes: I’m rooting for you!

furefure

Please make it yourself! :grin: can recommend

4 Likes

Who’s got the energy for that :sunglasses:

Joking joking… I’ll make it one day… In the future… :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s good festive food! For sure, when you have many to feed. That’s how people usually eat it. It’s extremely luxurious to eat one yourself! :eyes: I should be ashamed of myself…>_> :rofl:

2 Likes

congratulations!
smörgåstårta oh looks so yummy! (but I don’t even know how to pronounce the word, but yummy <#3)

3 Likes

At your age?? As I learned in another thread you began at 26. You are never too old to learn - and certainly not at 26! I began learning Japanese at 59 (when I stopped working) and reached level 60 at 61.

10 Likes

:rofl:

I do think the rest of the world needs to learn how to make this, since it IS delicious! ^>^

1 Like

That’s true. That’s when I learned my first words in Japanese, but I’m way beyond 30 now! :sweat_smile: Not gonna say my exact age though. ^^’ We have much younger wanikanians on here for sure. But also older people, that’s true!

1 Like