~ The Level 15 Curse ~

So the only reason I posted this was not to derail or complain about WK…while every tool isn’t perfect including WK… (ducking from the lighting bolt from the crabigator)… WK is still a great way to learn kanji and vocab…I’ve come a long way in 11 months!

I posted this so that other people that think they are struggling or they are cursed etc…can see from someone like me that’s struggling (I think more than most) who isn’t one of the “I made it to level 60 in 1 year”…or “I only got 95% I did so awful”…When in reality not everyone learns at the same pace and learning skills vary from person to person…so if someone thinks omg I have 40 leeches or so many reviews … look around…that’s not a problem…relax and just keep going…don’t get stressed…

That’s why I posted…there is no curse … just this stupid cult that sucks you in and you have to get to cake! oh and if anyone is discouraged…there is this great script that I often forget is installed until I finally level or get so many burns…really helps brighten the mood when you’re feeling stressed (or cursed!)… good luck and I’ll see all you cursed folks at level 60!

2 Likes