The fastest/best way to learn japanese

This question is something you can answer yourself. Because it depends how hard you want to work for it. For example Wanikani teaches you a good amount of kanjis in addition of 6000 words. Ofc it starts slow since you have to pile up reviews in the srs system. I recommend to read the help section of the original website where you do your reviews (scroll down). If you allways do your lessons and reviews on time, you will end up getting like 400 reviews a day after 2 months. and thats not the limit. So you see WaniKani can become a massive time involving tool if you want to. Depends on your effort. When you finished going through the help section, you should (really) take your time and scroll through this wanikani guide. It will advance your WK experiance alot. Also you will be able to understand how it works and how you can controll it by yourself.

Enough for WK so far. Lets talk about other recources. Ther are so many of them. You already got the kanjis with WK so whats left for you? Its allways nice to do everything at the same time. Means Grammar, Vokab, Kanji and speaking. Try to fill these gaps as good as you can. For example a language course will help you with speaking and some grammar. Vokab… hmm depends how much you wanna do for now. Its also hard work also if you combine it with WK. For more grammar i use the yt channel “japanese from zero”. Its a great teacher who goes through his books (which you dont need for that) entirely with his guidline. more then 100 vids of grammar content well explained. You should check him out.
As i said there are many recources out there and you can pick whatever suits you most. But for now i hope i got you the starting information you needed :smiley:

Have fun

2 Likes