The deed has been done: 60 to 1

Let us take a moment to appreciate and remember this fateful day, as I have officially returned to WaniKani and have reset from level 60 to 1 after nearly 2 years of post60 vacation mode.

I’d like to make it back to 60 by the end of next year. But we’ll see. This semester I will be returning to my Advanced Japanese courses at university. Super pumped.

46 Likes

Don’t forget to log out and back in, your badge still says 60.
unless that’s what you want

You brave soul, you. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Ahh, I see. Hmm, very tempting.
Thanks!

3 Likes

24 Likes

I think you should deliberately see how long you can hold onto the 60 badge here on the forums :grin:

Also, good luck, brave soul! :triumph:

3 Likes

Respect!
Welcome back. There will be more cake. You got this!

3 Likes

You should commemorate this occasion by making a new post.

“Ugh I’m at level 1 and WaniKani is SO SLOW. Can I make it faster??”

22 Likes

Lol, I wonder how many people would see through that post… I’ll consider it. xD.

7 Likes

NG+1 :smiley:

5 Likes

Ahh, very fitting actually. I just completed/rebeat several of the souls games over the past couple months.

2 Likes

I think the fact that you have a unique title would give it away. xD

2 Likes

:scream: I wish you godspeed!

4 Likes

I learned some Japanese playing Sekiro. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying Sekiro with Japanese audio. I’m still not good enough to understand all of it. But picking out all the words I do know is fun. It’s also neat to hear how they talk since it’s “old” Japanese

2 Likes

But why?
Why would you want to go through this again?

Because I love it. Japanese is my love. It makes me happy and keeps me productive and my brain sharp. Plus, I want it to be fresh when I get to Japan.

2 Likes

Fair enough! Good luck, and respect!

1 Like

Respects man, that’s truly not an easy feat. You are my hero well done!!

1 Like

Good for you! Keep it up!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.