A diary from level 1 to level 60

oh ya another 0/0 day. I think my leech is about 100 or so and my reviews result is about 85% so everything seems good. let’s try to reach the lv50 goal this year. gogogog. a bit ashamed that I might be unable to level up this week sigh

oh IIRC I reached 4000th master some days ago :tada::tada:

Why am I so excited going to… “hell”? haha for cute sake for some of you who don’t know lv 31-40 is called Hell in wanikani. I’m waiting to level up to 31, entering “hell”:laughing:

edit: oh I changed the wanikani theme to dark mode. better contrast for my eye than the original flamboyant theme (hurting my eye arggg)

1 Like

nearly 10days into level 30 and waiting to level up to …hell. he managed to keep 0/0 going on. “weigh anchor hoist those sails sailorrrs!!” - aanhlle shouted to the crews

the road to hell has neven been easy. deep water behind and full of clumsy wanikani-like creatures.

“hopefully”, he thought, “the voyage can reach hell at the end of this week.”

sirens warring…

edit: last day 0/0 keep growing. now let’s just don’t care what to be left. just solve them all haha

4 Likes

I will level up tomorrow and still manage to keep the 0/0 streaks. Lol that was magic. By trying to keep my streaks going on, I have to spend more time reviewing wanikani and I feel like my memory retention is improved.

anyway I must be the struggling dude who try to level up by… crawling :crying_cat_face: figuratively speaking, I have to crawl to level up (but 31-40 is Hell, so it should be “a crawl down to hell” instead)

first topic of lamenting:

the story continues some weeks ago:

so, the battle against laziness and the quest for motivation to study will always arise someday. If you are the one like me, just keep in mind that it’s totally normal for you to be demotivated or lazy. When it comes to the case, just open a topic and moaning about your failure (literally) and enroll in a race/game/quest in the forum. Maybe you would be fine again (well it worked for me).

But, prepare for the next cycle when you would be in the same situation, just remind yourself that it’s okay and try to recover. Remember that it’s a battle for us. In an Anime-ish manner so to speak, We keep struggling but we will not surrender! alright friends, happy learning. aanhlle out

4 Likes

entering hella.

3 Likes

reviews keep piling up everyday. i feel bad. sometimes for a lazy person it’s really disheartening to see yesterday you just put so much effort to make the streak 0/0 then tomorrow it becomes like this

It really is a battle for consistency, dedication and true self-discipline, especially if you are lazy-type person : )). look bad though.

edit 1: last review session of the day. worn out…

5 Likes

Sometimes the battle scene witnesses some fucking garbage okay, “absurb” is a better situationed word sentence like this. I mean what the fuck is “a jo”?

*don’t click the blur spoiler if you want to keep good memory of me. ww

1 Like

The first time I saw one I thought it was a curtain pole :hugs:

4 Likes

okay. so that is really a thing. Now I can forgive who write this sentence and live happily ever after haha. And thank you for your info really appreciated ww

2 Likes

頑張ってね!

Also, way to go!

1 Like

こんにちは~!@Ipomoea -san. How are you doing? I’ve seen your introduction topic and I wish you best luck on your journey. ww

Doing well, thank you! I wish you luck on your journey tooo!

Currently I’m struggling to learn stoichiometry and thermochemistry. …

頭がいたいよ。

1 Like

Are they the same level as Kanji? :laughing:

1 Like

Day 2.5 at level 31. It’s 9:36 PM. Everything looks good (better than most levels before as I try to keep the 0/0 streaks haha)

Man, learning Kanji is ten thousand times easier than learning this junk. Might be like, level 99.

1 Like

Wait till you get lv30 and comeback here lad (just kidding):laughing:

my 0/0 streaks are deteriorating… argggg. I should be strict with myself.

“be self-disciplined…be self-disciplined” he whispered in desperation. The sound faded away to darkness. ya, as dark as that image above

update 43 mins later: well not bad

Day 5 at lv 31. The streaks keep going

Ha wow that is a lot of reviews at least to me.
I just finished 90, which after a long day was alot for me, only for like 70% though eh.
Hopefully will have time tomorrow to focus on some lessons too.

haha, I have to battle with those reviews every day :laughing: I think everyone at my level will have about 70 80 /day reviews if they are diligent :crying_cat_face:

sunset. hope you guys have a good day.