The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 4 halfway to the big one

10 Likes

What does that mean? :open_mouth:

Anyways, here’s my tribute:

Level up! in 6 hrs!

9 Likes

I like spending time with Wanikani when it’s 0/0, it fills me with a special feeling.
Screenshot%20from%202019-03-06%2022-44-21

9 Likes

Level 5 has the most kanji to learn in a level and a fairly large chunk of vocab to learn too. I’m halfway through level 4

4 Likes
  1. Good luck to the kanji and vocab in level 5
  2. I like your avatar. We match. Kind of.
3 Likes

:v:

9 Likes

l17

After over 100 days on level 16 before 0/0, here is level 17 done in 2!! :ok_hand:

Thanks to everyone for your kind words last post, encouraged me to get here this soon!

皆さん ありがとう!

Here’s to seeing you for level 18!

10 Likes

Halfway through level 12!

08%20pm

8 Likes

13 days later! Level 24 ゼロゼロ despite of power outage happened twice and there was no water today and my master < guru.

13 Likes

It’s been about a month since I had any 0-0s. And right before bedtime! おやすみ!

11 Likes

Bonus…'cuz now I have the whole day free to do graded readers and NHK for schools

12 Likes

maybe it’s a level 9 thing

3 Likes

Well for me it’s literally just because I’ve been busy moving house. Also I work full time.

But seriously the number one reason I don’t get to 0-0 more often is because I’m lazy haha

1 Like

I don’t feel good when I’m not 0/0

imagen

7 Likes

Sadly, although the 0/0 was correct, the next review time was one big WK bazinga!. I logged on to get to the forums and found 36 reviews waiting like a pop quiz.

2 Likes

Practically zero, for very small values of 257…

3 Likes

257 is trivially close to 0 if you consider all the possible numbers allowed by mathematical axioms

10 Likes

Exactly, the case.

2 Likes

What are you doing with your life

1 Like

I’ve missed 0/0 on level 4…

10 Likes