13 Likes

… oh.

Well, meow, then.

4 Likes

Why?

How many times have you reset?

3 Likes

Two.
Well, if there weren’t new radicals, I might have tried to save the situations, but as there are new radicals, I might as well start all over :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Best of luck, 先輩. :durtle_cat:

2 Likes

But then you’ll just lap me on level 8…

2 Likes

I am actually a little sad right now. I thought that I always posted around this time to get the 3.9 day streak, but checking my earlier posts, apparently I usually post it an hour earlier. :woman_facepalming:
Oh, well. Time to start a new streak trying to stay positive

6 Likes

What script do you use to show how many items are in what srs levels?

I am shocked, I did it.

13 Likes

This: [Userscript] WaniKani Dashboard SRS and Leech Breakdown

2 Likes

Level 37 check in!

5 Likes

Ten hours before lvl up! Looking forward to some more lessons

6 Likes

esy

やった!
Took more than usual because of 2-3 days of absolutely lazing out and piling up reviews. But at least this time I got out of it quickly, hehehe!
Actually level 44 is the easiest level out of all of these 40’s. Has kanji like Samurai, Teardrops, Thunder, kanji that you are used to seeing and words like Peach, Pear, whose kanji you may not know but you’ve heard the reading easily, so it was a peach!
5/5 streak

7 Likes

Streak; 29/29! =D

10 Likes

Level 30 :slight_smile:

I’m getting close to having more burned than enlightened items which is nice. Last level took 7 days, 10 hours - still very happy with my pace. 3 levels in a row finished in less than 8 days – that is the most consistent I’ve ever been on WaniKani. My reward is being able to leave Death soon, yay!

9 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

I think i will start to document this as well^^

Level 4!
WaniKani___Dashboard

12 Likes

Finally zero’d Level 27. And from a hospital room, no less. @_@ Can I go home now?

17 Likes

14 Likes