The 0/0 Streak Challenge

chiya_emoji

14 Likes

ss%20lvl10%200%20get

:raising_hand_woman: Did it!

9 Likes

Reporting in for Level 26 :smile:

10 Likes

Almost there to have my first 0/0 in level 36, so far I’ve had a pretty good streak. Looking to be 0/0 by the end of the day today :slight_smile:

9 Likes

0/0 for Level 29 :slight_smile:
Last level took 7 days, 2 hours. So far I still survived but I’m waiting for things to blow up any minute now. But at least I will have made some progress if it really happens.

I’m not sure if I would have gotten my lessons to 0 in any of the last levels if it was not for this thread. So thanks you to all of you for being here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Level 6! Slow and steady…

8 Likes

Wins the race to the cake :wink:

2 Likes

0/0 for level 36!

7 Likes

Wow, seems like I’m doing great so far!
Great%20start
…though if I remember I think the FAQ said it would be like this for a bit… Oh well, can’t wait until I have a chance to be overburdened with summaries and reviews!

9 Likes

Good luck! Keep it up :muscle:

2 Likes

Looks like I managed to do it after all that talk about how I never do it. I did some extra lessons today since I was close.

10 Likes

5/5.
I actually ended up getting to 0/0 at 3.5 days, but waited till it got to this point to post a picture.

8 Likes

Now that’s some dedication! :smiley: The right timing is essential!

(Sorry, don’t have anything to show yet… tomorrow!)

2 Likes

I’m Back!!! saiakuma level 20

first time since september last year

8 Likes

Being back to 0/0 feels so good. My levels as of late have been… less than consistent. Don’t be like me, do your reviews :joy:

8 Likes

0/0! Leveling tomorrow, so I’m actually lacking lessons to fill my daily quota. :thinking:

@someone972 is that the dreaded lvl 30’s drag? D:

9 Likes

Level 6! Got here after 200 reviews and 70 lessons… I’m gonna step outside for a while.

10 Likes

その画像は本当だなら、なぜあなたのプロフィールはレベル4だか?多分それは一グリッチだ?僕が知りません。:confused:

Forums are bad at updating the levels, you have to log out and log back in for it to change instantaneously:3

1 Like

Wow, okay, thank you for telling me. xD

1 Like