The 0/0 Streak Challenge

had 0/0 before i went to bed, then came my review, level up and 145 lessons.
now i’m at 140/0. all radicals and 6 kanji are in the oven. will add a few more tomorrow, i know a bunch of them already.

strange how that goes. lvi 24/25 so tough, lvl 26/27 a walk in the park. i totally hope it stays this way. even only knowing 5 out of 30 is already relieving.

3 Likes

Level 58, one last 0/0 before the WK overhaul dumps on me way too many words (I hope) to manage another 0/0 at level 59. (Even if I could manage it, I’d like to take my time with them anyway and have good look at the new mnemonics, etc, but probably after level 60)

Still, I have a 43 streak in this thread, and an actual 58 streak otherwise. I’m satisfied :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m at level 11… so for me the real deal starts :slight_smile: I’ve been 0/0 most of the time (I do all lessons in the hour usually)

Tomorrow is the company Xmas party. Let’s see how that plays out

1 Like

:v:

7 Likes

Checking in for level 11.

4 Likes

Made it to 0/0 on Level 4! Checking in!

7 Likes

I just leved up and with the content update it’s going to take me a while before I see 0/0 again…

6 Likes

Just spam the radical haha, that’s what I’ll do. 40 radicals/days. But then again I imagine at your level, you have 3 times as many radicals as I do. :grimacing:

Rapport status: zany with a side of meatballs…(though, I am successfully transitioning into vegetarianism…)

Friends are not a laughing matter. Yet, no one takes me seriously when I say I have none. Even me…I always think I am joking. Ha! What a sillybeans.

4 Likes

it’s not too bad for me, since i chose to see old mnemonics. i also have half my old stuff burned. i do expect things to be a little more work now though.

I preferred to do it at once… 45 “new” radicals…

22/22 streak =)
Tomorrow I’ll add to my “burden” by learning most of the new radicals! I’ll try focus on going towards the “new way” while I’m still semi early =P

5 Likes

didn’t count streaks, but i restarted at 20, so this must be number 7 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is getting tougher to reach the point where I can enjoy the sight of a lovely 0 / 0, so I’d better enjoy it for the few hours it will last…

5 Likes

The streak lives!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Quicker than expected to be fully caught up again. Did my new lessons last night and had 217 reviews in the morning.

3 Likes

90 consecutive days of 0/0. Now, I need to work on accuracy.

1 Like

part 1 of lvl 28 done. waiting for the eggs to hatch.

6 Likes

できました!
Level 37
imagen

4 Likes