The 0/0 Streak Challenge

I did my last N5 lessons on BunPro, so for the next 10 minutes I have the 0/0 on WK, KW, and BunPro :+1:

7 Likes

finally!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Finally on 0/0 , first time since I became level 10. whoo hoo!

8 Likes

image Finally cleared things down from over 2000. This snap is from yesterday, but I’ve cleared it again today (tho I’ll need to 0/0 it again a few more times today)

7 Likes

Things been low for me lately, and I couldn’t really focus on Wanikani that much. So I was really ecstatic to not lose my streak. Things could only get better from here :smile:

7 Likes

Keeping my streak going! 21/21
I level up Tuesday, get the first 0/0 on Fridays and keep it at zero till Saturday evening (I do get reviews and even lessons, but get them done). Then I won’t get 0/0 again till Tuesday morning, but having 0/0 one (or twice) per level is better than keeping it there at all times, as I divide the items more evenly =^_^=

5 Likes

i rarely have 0 lessons, only the day before i level up. spreading it all out a bit, been working well so far.

been going strong since i returned, didn’t miss a single day.

5 Likes

What do you say to yourself when one day you’re tired but you just do your WK reviews every single day?

1 Like

i’m always tired, lol

2 Likes

But, this is me too. I struggle with fatigue, so I am always tiered =P
I’ve found I have a much better concentration in the mornings, so I do all my lessons in the morning (only the radical lessons are done in the evening, they are few and easy :wink: )

My routine: Level Tuesday night -do radical lessons
Wednesday morning - kanji lessons
Thursday morning - vocab from previous level, unlocked when guruing last batch of kanji
Friday morning- vocabs of current level unlocked at level up, get 0/0
Saturday morning -second batch of kanji, get 0/0 until guruing kanji in evening
Sunday morning - half of the unlocked vocabs from first batch of kanji guruing the night before
Monday morning - rest of vocab, get 0/0 till level up Tuesday evening.

This also require staying on top of reviews. I always finish all reviews in the morning, and try to do them several times a day. I try to get reviews done before bed, but often leave them till morning if not critical reviews.

And how did that happen? O_o

Checked edits:

4 Likes

I WAS LOOKING FOR THE EXACT SAME GIF AAAAAAAH D:
you beat me to it. I tip my hat to you, and return to the shadows.

3 Likes

You don’t go buy groceries without knowing what, where and when to buy. It’s the same thing with any goal. Establishing some deadlines for yourself (leveling up every x days; reaching level y in z days), figuring out how many lessons/day you need to do to reach there and finding a routine that will allow you to do it is fundamental imo.

Once you know how and where to go, you just need to start walking.

4 Likes

right, just stay the course. it will become a habit like shaving in the morning.

1 Like

Finally

8 Likes

Level 3 here!

6 Likes

How did this happen two levels in a row? :o I rarely hit 0/0 for 5-10 levels straight.

9 Likes

More days with 0/0. Feelsgoodman. Ofc I’ve still got this staring at me. :scream:

2 Likes

what is this i can’t even

It’s not so bad, really. I’ve been maintaining it below 3400, tonight I’m gonna lower that to 3000, where I’ll at least keep it until I make my next push to lower it. Lots of semi-useful words, many of which I’m pretty familiar with, so yeah.

2 Likes