The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Screenshot_20181018-222220 let me try this…

7 Likes

Gahh I thought that the whole point was just trying to reach 0/0 at some point during the lesson :sweat_smile:. I guess my previous post are invalid then. :confounded:

Hm, but that’s true. I’m not sure what you mean?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s even possible to literally finish a level before starting another (at least before the lessons go on the board, which wouldn’t be 0/0). But if you’re getting to 0/0 at some point (or several points) during the lesson, it means you aren’t skipping with the reorder script or falling (too far) behind in reviews. It doesn’t mean you have to do them immediately every time, though, and it doesn’t have anything to do with how fast you’re leveling up. Just that you’re keeping up with the work on average.

3 Likes

I’m only on level 2 and I got dozens of lessons piled up… I guess I need to try and do this challenge this weekend and get caught up and ready for level 3 :muscle:

4 Likes

LESSONS!

It’s going to be a long weekend, though, I was hoping for a long-er weekend…hook me up, Crabigator!

9 Likes

15/15 streak =^_^=

9 Likes

second half of lvl 20

9 Likes

After around 3 months, I finally am back here:

Let my lessons pile up before vacation and then had to spend a lot of time after said vacation to whittle them down.

8 Likes

It was a busy week catching up after being off work all last week. But I made it back to 0/0!

9 Likes

Went through 100 lessons today for this. I didn’t manage to reach zero on level 22 so I’m glad I’ve got my backlog back under control

10 Likes

Well done everyone, this my first post in this thread, but I’m 6 for 6. Let’s keep it up!

8 Likes

More than a month later… OTL

8 Likes

51)

For the first time in 2+ years!
It took actually living in Japan to bring me back but it feels good

12 Likes

All nice and clean and ready for the new stuff :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Surfin’ the highway. If you don’t know that reference, your life is seriously lacking in hyperkinetic rabbit things.

7 Likes

Last level of the Painfuls!
WK20

8 Likes

Tonight it’s gonna be painful for me :confounded:

5 Likes

I’ve been summoned from Wanikani screenshots 📸 - #3138 by quil. Huzzah!

8 Likes

You should probably add your current level/ the level at which you took the screenshot, for record keeping :slight_smile:

2 Likes