The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Hello! | Olá! | ¡Hola! | Bonjour! | こんにちは! | Kamusta! :wave: 1

It was hard for you to come back. Too much stuff going on.

But friends don’t leave friends behind.

Slowly but surely, you started giving your best again.

And now, you get to celebrate with your friends once more.

You’re back and you’re ready to take off :wink:

aaaaaa

5 Likes

Image result for miyano anime happy gif

5 Likes

Yes Hi Hello Welcome Hi!

I’m so glad to see that 0/0!

I love that reference

Yay

3 Likes

Related image

2 Likes

Because I let lessons and reviews get out of hand. We’ll see if I can bring them back under control I guess…

3 Likes

Not too hard on my low level… but I’ll keep posting each level for motivation once it gets harder :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@jprspereira @gojarappe

Real happy to see the 田中くんはいつもけだるげ images in here. I got the entire series in a sealed set from a Book Off for less than ¥100 a volume and have been using it for reading practice!

4 Likes

Yes, of course you can do this! Use the magical power hidden in level 42 to achieve it!

3 Likes

I’m not jealous or anything…

I don’t like manga, but this series is one that I’d appreciate reading :v:

2 Likes

I wanna hit 100% N4 kanji as fast as I can… cmonnnnnnnnnn

6 Likes

I always see to it that my reviews are down to 0 everyday. Except for that one time when we had 10 days of vacation leave, Natsuyasumi, when I went to Kamakura, Yokohama, etc. and my reviews piled up like hell. At the last night of the summer vacation there was a looming 450+ review sitting on my dashboard looking at me from the abyss. It took me almost an hour fighting that beast. Haha!

3 Likes

Phew. Level 26 at last. The random fast level.

I just did all 30 available kanji lessons. Around 50 or so vocab to get done to 0/0 this level, and only 3 days and change to do it. God have mercy on my soul.

5 Likes

Congrats! I actually screwed up that level by missing a single kanji and ended up taking 6 days 12 hours…

That’s when I discovered the mistake delay userscript :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A couple of days away from the last kanji review and leveling up. I had the roughest time getting 解説 and 理解 untangled while cleaning up vocab from 21.

6 Likes

Hopefully my weekly update :slight_smile:

I’m sick atm (cold) and did my lessons this morning when I woke up. When I did my first review, I had the lowest completion percentage ever :see_no_evil: concentration is a must, I guess :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Here we go again.
Blink moment of silence.

7 Likes

I did it.

3000years

9 Likes

had a few pretty slow weeks but finally …

5 Likes

Get well soon, @Jeado!

2 Likes

5 Likes