The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 10! (after resetting from level 13). I hadn’t zeroed my piles in a while so I’m feeling proud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

36 has delicious salmon :fish:

12 Likes

Nearing the end of l25! (I’m still not sure what my ‘actual’ level is - my forum badge says 25, but it said somewhere I was learning the kanji for level 26?)
Oh, it’s because i’m on level 25 working towards l26? Nowhere I thought said 26 says it any more, so maybe I just got confused one time and it’s never happened again :confounded:

10 Likes

Reaching the end of the second decade:

13 Likes

0/0 post - IIIII I

11 Likes

Yeah, let’s not talk about me cramming 100 vocab in 24hrs to get to 0/0 for level 19…

Note to self: installing additive phone games does not aid wanikani consistency. So long game.

12 Likes

Level 42 hehehe

11 Likes

Level 43! 0/0

Previously
12 Likes

Level34 streak done!

12 Likes

I was trimming (more like cutting) a very long and tall 垣根 at my parents’ this Saturday and got allergic reaction. I didn’t think I’d make it with my tired eyes but I finally finished reading Aokana!

And I didn’t neglect my reviews either… 2 level-ups in one week!
Now I’m resting at the last slow lvl.45 before the race to lvl.60

This 0|0 thread is the best thing at Wanikani forum. It motivates me, seeing the same people doing consistent level-ups as well :smiley:

10 Likes

Ouch, I was also pretty out of action with allergies on Saturday.

4 Likes

So far, the streak continues!

12 Likes

Finished my lessons right before I should level up to 9.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like this week I’ll start burning lvl 1!

11 Likes

0/0 post - IIIII II

Level 18. A disrupt on the usual routine. Most of my lessons are done in the afternoon instead of morning

Causes

• This week my parents visited and they’ll be staying for the rest of the month
  • Work has been crazily demanding

Next step
Setup alarm in the morning for lessons, and reviews in the afternoon

13 Likes

Not sure how legit it is to beat the challenge at level 3, but I hope this to be the first of many! I’ll be upgrading soon, only just reached level 3 today (°-°)7

11 Likes

Finally got my Level 26 bit done!

12 Likes

Only fast levels ahead, let’s gooo!

Weekly level-ups caught up to me so I burn items weekly… but I’m also doing 2 levels weekly!
How long until the number of Enlightened items overtakes Burned items?

11 Likes

38 :white_check_mark: Now I can say 一緒(いっしょ)

11 Likes