The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Big congrats! :dancing_women: :tada: Perseverance pays off in the end!

3af6p7

6 Likes

Streak level 32.

I see the tradition of liking every 0/0 streak post is getting lost. It used to be easy to get a Nice Reply badge by posting here. This does not work anymore.

8 Likes

I would like… if I had any likes left :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

True for sure. ^^

3 Likes

Alright, I will try to make a screenshot of the 0/0 status for every level!

Here it is for level 4 (plus proof that it’s actually level four and not the screenshot from level 3 :wink:):

8 Likes

0/0 for level 27. Should level up in two more days.

7 Likes

0/0 for the first time in about 8 months! (I was really behind!!) Should level up to 24 tomorrow! YAY!

7 Likes

The holidays, have been helpful in keeping me going with the reviews for now. Got my 0/0 streak for lv 48, streak # 103 just before lunch today. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Finally!

But not for too long :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I’m trying to keep it this way, but I’m new and at a low level.

EDITED with level

9 Likes

For level 4.

8 Likes

Well done @milila and @pascaliza ! Bonus points if you can include the level you are at in the screenshot / in the text, it won’t be visible anymore which level you were at that time when you level up next time since the badge on the forum follows your current level (or one level below, log out and log in again to see the current level if it’s the case) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Done! I edited my message above
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

In my case i don’t have a 0/0 streak anymore :laughing:

3 Likes

Alright, managed to get a beautiful 0/0 view for level 5 as well :slight_smile: about 10 hours before leveling up lol

5 Likes

Level 30! Back to lessons now after the christmas pause. My in progress items are thankfully way down though.

Previously
7 Likes

Is that a userscript that you are using for the Level 30 progress bars in the middle?

1 Like

Yes, it’s Dashboard Level Progress Detail

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! :heart:

1 Like

Challenge completed :saluting_face:

But at what cost :sweat_smile:

7 Likes