The 0/0 Streak Challenge

To be fair, they are very confusing, same with the 4s and 8s. I “learned” those words literally more than 10 years ago when I took a random Japanese course back in highschool and I still mess them up if I’m not paying attention. :skull:

8 Likes

Checking in for level 4, now on a 3 level streak.

Passed the early levels now and so back to doing more reviews and lessons each day, which means no longer posting my 0/0 before I’ve guru’d some kanji any more, hehe.

12 Likes

Got to lv 16 yesterday and today I finished off that first lessons batch! Lv 16 #71 streak! :cat2:

15 Likes

Been some time since I last had a 0/0. I’m very proud of myself :))

14 Likes

Level 59, streak 57.

13 Likes

level 38

12 Likes

Level 29 – streak 29/29.

@BadWeather
You’re so close to the finish line, I’m rooting for you! :smile:

12 Likes

11 Likes

Done for Level 9!

Also I see that you’re almost to Level 60 @BadWeather ! You can do it, and early congratulations!

10 Likes

Level 26 cleared!

13 Likes

Not gonna lie, with the thing and days counters I had to just grind them all the old fashioned way, the mnemonics didn’t help at all. Just repeating from one to ten over and over.

4 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

level 16 check-in

11 Likes

This level is by far the longest ive taken on a level since my reset, I was moving and I got sick so I decided to stop doing lessons until I got back on top of things. Took 12 days. But all is well, I’m moving to Japan in 3 days, just in time to get going on level 60!

14 Likes

Couldn’t achieve this on lv. 25, sadly, but now I’m almost done with lv. 26! The radicals were so few, wow!

10 Likes

Wow, congrats! You’re so close and on top of that moving to Japan as well! Must be incredibly exciting!

2 Likes

I’m so happy, it’s been so long since I’ve been able to whittle it all down after getting behind :face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

Nice and have a safe trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Level 23, streak 23

10 Likes