The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 25 cleared!

10 Likes

You are me… but today!

13 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

Checking in for level 3, now on a 2 level streak.

Hitting the point now where I’m spreading my lessons over two days. Eighty total lessons on level up, but I’ve done this level a few times over and so it’s mainly rehashing old material - did lessons at 40 a day so as not to get bogged down.

9 Likes

Just leveled up to 4 and cleared all the lessons :slight_smile: .

10 Likes

Here on level 4

11 Likes

Level up this morning and now I’ve got my level 15 #70 streak! ^>^

12 Likes

Sure I’ll throw my hat in here. Here’s my Level 2. Missed my Level 1 post but that wasn’t particularly hard to 0/0 since no vocab yet.

11 Likes

level 14 check-in just before I hit 15

11 Likes

Level 28 – streak 28/28.

10 Likes

Level 58, streak 56.

10 Likes

9 Likes

So close! How are you feeling about reaching soon 60?

2 Likes

Level 22, streak 22

8 Likes

obraz
Another year, another reset. This time I’ll have to keep my daily reviews under control

7 Likes

Looking forward to having that few radicals on a level :eyes:

5 Likes

Good question! I’m certainly feeling excited about the upcoming major milestone, but now that I’m this close, it only feels natural to happen. I’m also looking forward to the way ahead.

I’ve long been interested in using Koohi alongside my daily reading, and tried it for a few weeks at some point, but it was too much of a load to do in parallel with WK. Now that WK will have no new lessons for me soon, I feel like I’ll finally have enough time to gradually integrate it into my learning.

Honestly, I’m still amazed how much of a help WK has been. I have some prior experience with RTK and sentence mining, and I always thought that that was working to an extent, but I didn’t feel that much progress overall in my reading/listening ability past a certain point.

But with WK, contrary to a lot of feedback I’ve heard about it along the lines of teaching you useless words and being slow, I’ve been constantly feeling progress. I’ve been reading native stuff (manga, short stories and novels) for about 1.5 years now, and after starting WK, at least weekly I would notice that a word or a kanji I just came across is something I learned from WK very recently – sometimes as recently as that very day. I know that statistically this is bound to happen, but this feeling is really motivating to keep going.

Anyway, this post turned out longer than I expected :sweat_smile: Thanks for a great question! I’ve been meaning to articulate these thoughts at some point, possibly in a couple levels, once I do reach 60, but now is as good a time as any other.

Good luck with your studies, everyone! You’ll get there before you know it! :durtle_noice:

10 Likes

I love that feeling!
Thanks for sharing, super inspiring! It will be bitter sweet to end WK, but as you say, more room for other things is nice! Good luck too, the journey continues!

4 Likes

They you should look forward to the last 10 levels where they have 1 radical or none! XD

3 Likes