The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 45, streak 43.

10 Likes

Level 34 done!

10 Likes

I have broken back into the 40s. Streak 21, and I’m now halfway through my reset (Since I reset to level 20, just another 20 to go before I get to level 60!)

11 Likes

For the last four or so levels, I’ve always been exactly one day of studying (15 lessons per day) shy of reaching 0/0 before levelling up. This time I was just 6 lessons shy, so I figured I should fix that.
Hopefully 15 a day will be enough to reach 0/0 on later levels as well, but if not, I don’t mind doing an extra couple a’ lessons on some days.

12 Likes

Usually if you’re doing levels in 7-8 days, 20, maybe 25 lessons a day is about right.

2 Likes

I’m at like 11-12 days per level, so that sounds about right.
I’m kinda hesitant towards the idea of doing more lessons per day, since I’m also doing daily grammar lessons Bunpro, and I feel busy enough as is.

1 Like

No need to rush, 15 lessons a day is plenty for that pace. Do you use a reorder script? With that you can get important lessons done first and then do the vocab lessons at your own pace, which makes it easier to get to 0/0 before you guru radicals. The only thing is it makes it possible to have lessons build up from previous levels, but if you’re consistent about 0/0 once a level then that will never be a problem. Totally optional, of course, it’s just something that’s helped me with consistency.

3 Likes

Nah, no scripts so far. I’m as vanilla as they come on that front.
I’ll look into it, though, might be worth giving a try. Cheers!

2 Likes

Level 46, streak 44.

12 Likes

Level 27 :star2:

Keep up the good work everyone!

12 Likes

Level 12, happy to reach this point.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Not much left, going nicely.

12 Likes

Level 13, streak 7

12 Likes

Level 14 on my 5th streak!

I had gotten it a few days back but failed to do a screenshot. Good thing it happened again today!

12 Likes

Level 47, streak 45.

11 Likes

Level 28. Kinda excited to reach the arbitrary level of 30 soon :rofl:

11 Likes

And now… the fast levels begin.

12 Likes

I am 58 days into level 27 when I reached the streak, I definitely take the scenic route.

12 Likes

After a year and a half, at 0/0 again. Almost everything is burned due to only doing reviews for a long time, so things are back to being relaxed.

13 Likes