The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Got back from 2 week vacation; Fortunately I have remembered over 90% of where I left off with no issues. Just need to get down the 500 review backlog, which isn’t too bad compared to some others here haha.

2 Likes

This has not happened to me in months with my moving to Japan for work and trying to settle in, and while it is not going to last long, I am celebrating while I can.

11 Likes

I keep forgetting about WK because I am stupid, but long live the streak

8 Likes

The infamous fast levels make it tricky to both keep my 8 DPL pace with consistent workload and have a 0/0 moment every level… Barely made it this time around at the expense of doing 5 more lessons today than I normally would :face_exhaling:. I think I’ll need better planning next level.

Level 43, streak 41.

8 Likes

0/0 at Level 12 on streak 3!

I had to do extra lessons more than I usually would and went past my ideal number of apprentice items, which is below 100. I was afraid if I didn’t push for it now, I’d level up before getting 0/0. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Wasn’t able to use the filter script for lessons as much as usual and do all the vocab first cause I’ve been out of the house without my laptop when I do my lessons these days. Rethinking whether I should do the challenge at the risk of biting off more than I can chew! :hot_face:

6 Likes

I haven´t seen this in quite some time, hoping for another time that I can make it a habit from now on. My next lessons should come only come in around 2 days, so that will probably be the longest timeperiod where I can I look at this since I started

7 Likes

Did another one!

​​
​​​​​​​​​​​

7 Likes

Level 12, streak 6

8 Likes

As a wise man once said:
VRRRRAN! BRRRHA
BUAAAAA
VRRRRRANANN GAAAA

8 Likes

Level 33 done before getting the first batch of radicals and kanji to guru - this time I could keep my constant pace - 15 lessons per day - which feels pretty good.

7 Likes

Level 25, keeping up the streak :star2:

7 Likes

Level 44, streak 42.

6 Likes

For the first time since lvl 3 and in feels amazing
(Currently level 7)

6 Likes

I’ve already posted for level 33, but we had this whole discussion about timing and it happened that I managed to hit 0/0 both before guruing the first banch of Kanji AND just now before leveling up. Just barely to be honest because I changed the time I did lessons for the last couple of days due to a different schedule, but I still feel that level 33 went overall more smoothly than previous levels, especially 31.

I wonder if people have had similar experiences with some levels being easier than others and if that means the new lessons are better distributed for those levels.

4 Likes

Streak 6! :cat2:
I wish my dashboard was always this neat and tidy.

6 Likes

Level 13 on my 4th streak!

I didn’t feel I needed to do more lessons than I was comfortable with this time, thanks to a few fellow durtles who enlightened me about enabling advanced features on the Flaming Durtles app! I was always intimidated by that note saying “only for experienced users” so I never played around with that until now. Now I can filter my lessons on the go! :hugs:

6 Likes

Post from several weeks ago while at level 10:

I can confirm that I managed to achieve my goal:

Level 14 was a close one because I barely managed to go through all the vocabulary in time. The new words that were added in the content update last week didn’t make it easier. Please don’t get me wrong, though, I still very much appreciate the newly added words. :slightly_smiling_face:

Streak so far: 15/15.

I aim to keep my streak going until level 20 (and perhaps even beyond that).

4 Likes

Looks funny with the content additions on the lower levels!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I actually did it a second time. seeing the 0s is actually really motivating, I definetly want to keep this up as long as my schedule allows for it

4 Likes