The 0/0 Streak Challenge

That makes so much sense. I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the different ways that people talk about pace. But I think I’m starting to figure it out now! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Level 10

10 Likes

One at a time the reviews and levels fall.

10 Likes

I am happy to see an old friend Tetra san :slight_smile:

Really glad to see you continuing the climb :muscle:

5 Likes

level 32

12 Likes

Level 4, getting this one out before I get hit by a 40 reviews shot in a few minutes :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Finally broke past level 20! Level 21 now and waiting to unlock the last kanji tomorrow. Incidentally I’m going to Germany for work tomorrow so I’ll try to figure out how I can keep banging out reviews while I’m there.

My grammar knowledge seems to be quite a bit ahead of my kanji knowledge and vocabulary so I’m going to make a honest effort of keeping this up.

15 Likes

grafik
Finally managed to clear this out again :grin:

11 Likes

Got to keep it going. 20 lessons a day, but today I did 22.

11 Likes

Ugh, went out partying last weekend and haven’t been able to get 0/0 so far hahaha, but I’m hoping today or tomorrow I’ll be back at it. If I don’t post, it means the durtles drowned me :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Level 37, streak 35.

9 Likes

Level 6, steak since level 3. Level 5 took me twice as long as necessary due to a business trip :cry:

9 Likes

Ya boy did it again!!! ୧⁠(⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠Д⁠ ⁠ಠ⁠ ⁠)⁠୨

10 Likes

On fyah ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ
Two in a row.

8 Likes

I wish I got steak with every level…

8 Likes

Me too buddy… we can only look forward to the very real, literal, and physical cake we get at the end.

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes