The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Assumption correct.

I’m not even the one who graduated yet (next year) but thanks anyway :sunglasses:
27 is my goal age. Physically attractive with enough maturity.

2 Likes

ding ding ding ding

6 Likes

5 Likes

7/3/18

5 Likes

Level 40

12 Likes

You’re so gosh darn cute!

3 Likes

Starting in February I began to build a huge backlog of reviews (and lessons). I finally got my reviews cleared out in May, but it took until a few days ago to finally clear out the lessons as well. I got really busy during my college semester and couldn’t keep up. I’m gonna try to make sure I keep up with Wanikani this upcoming semester. Otherwise, it will take forever to make any real progress…

5 Likes

OMG ME TOO @Borx ! We were really made for one another :durtle_love:

4 Likes

Last level took an extra day, but I am back on track.

5 Likes

Taking on the challenge! Here’s my first level:

6 Likes

From this thread I can tell that this is gonna get a lot harder to keep up with

3 Likes

Have I checked in with level 34 yet?

3 Likes

Still going strong since reaching 0/0 once! ( 7 day level up time)

Still got a lot of leeches in but trying my best.
Also just got into the “one” fast level.

3 Likes

level 21 awww yisss

3 Likes

I just wanna let everyone know that Shady is currently in Japan on vacation, but she’s still keeping up with both reviews AND lessons. So if you guys ever feel discouraged, here’s someone to look up to :point_up_2:

7 Likes

You put me on Japan on vacation, I’ll do my reviews hanging upside down with one hand tied to my back and listening to some awful music of your choice (i dislike reggaeton for example)

I might pass out due to blood rushing to my head sometimes but i’d happily do so.:joy::joy:

Shadygirl is amazing. That determination is something laudable. She’s one of the people here i get inspiration from

6 Likes

Kudos @shadykit! I know from experience it’s no fun to do reviews when you’re already exhausted from sightseeing. Plus your times get messed up with the time difference, so for example anything normally due at 8pm was coming in at 1am in the UK.

I’d happily do anything to be in Japan too lol. Someday!

3 Likes

Screenshot_10
Took a little longer this time because it’s a holiday week (meaning I’m super stressed from extra work) but I made it!

4 Likes

Nooo I’m crazy don’t look up to me enjoy your time on vacation!!!

4 Likes

*Jeremeowah ftfy

2 Likes