The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Level 29, streak 27.

11 Likes

13 Likes

It’s been a while - I took a pretty big break while busy with RL stuff and then I had to catchup my review pile (and go through my burned items to see how much I remember them again), but now at level 24 I seem to be back on track:

12 Likes

One more level until I get to Level 20!!! So excited!!!
Also now I’m 98% ready for the N4 this December :sunglasses:

12 Likes

レベル: 五十五
五十五レベルの連続

13 Likes

First 0/0 for a long time.

After reading other people’s recommendations, I’ve slowed down the rate at which I do lessons to lessen the feeling of feeling overwhelmed, and I must say it’s working - it also feels like more is sticking now!

11 Likes

11 Likes

Level 48: August 1, 2022 - Streak 1

9 Likes

yes! I can’t tell you how hard it was to do this because I took a bit of a break from doing lessons in wanikani (don’t really know why) and my lessons went from 110 or something to 0 in only a few days but this means I have a lot of apprentices… I think I have 120, something like that. I have too many incoming reviews now, I think I just needed them both displaying 0. so nice just to see them both grey and displaying 0 :grin::grin:. here is the screenshot.

8 Likes

Forgot to post what a killer last Friday was… 458 reviews…
This, my friends, is why you shouldn’t try to speed through wanikani… because you get 328 reviews in a day :upside_down_face: (458 total because I was lazy the day before hahaha)

Will I learn my lesson and stop speeding through wanikani? Hell no :sunglasses: Sleep and social life can burn to a crisp for all I care! :japanese_ogre:

9 Likes

This thread really motivated me to get to 0/0.

11 Likes

Level 30, streak 28.

12 Likes

Finally reached level 20!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

10 Likes

Finally got to 0/0 after quitting for a year and letting my review pile up to 1200+.
Now to keep it up this time…

10 Likes

レベル: 五十六
五十六レベルの連続

9 Likes

level 27

9 Likes

Ahhh yeah… Feels so good.

12 Likes

idk how to put this in the out of context quotes thread but i think it belongs there😭

6 Likes

Highlight it, hit quote, and with the new post open, navigate to the other thread. When you hit Reply, you’ll be asked to post in the original or current thread

5 Likes

This one was a bit close, but we got it done!

9 Likes