The 0/0 Streak Challenge

レベル: 四十五
四十五レベルの連続

9 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, looks bad, but not as bad as people make it out to be. It was up at 295, now down to 229.

If it was constantly at 300, it would be kind of alot however, but the apprentice drops really quickly, just a few days later I’m at 100 again.

Just got 86 new lessons that I’m considering doing. Would put me above 300 apprentice rn though. :disguised_face:

3 Likes

I think posting in this thread jinxed me. I’d been ignoring the growing list of leeches and daily review count for a few months in an attempt to sprint to the finish - at which point I could burn the “easy stuff” and slowly increase focus on the more difficult.

Wound up with over 200 reviews/day @ 75-85% retention and burned out. Will have to get daily reviews back down before I can brag about 0/0 again.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m about there myself. I’ll stop posting in this thread now and try to sail to the finish instead of rushing. Found myself being frustrated when reviewing today, which isn’t a good sign. The curse feels very real. Good luck.

5 Likes

level 6, yey!

10 Likes

Progress yaaay

10 Likes

Level 19, streak 17.

9 Likes

Streak #2! Feeling good and have fewer leeches hanging on.

7 Likes

level 19

6 Likes

Level 37: May 12, 2022 - Streak 7

These are my 0/0 posts so far:

8 Likes

レベル: 四十六
四十六レベルの連続

7 Likes

That bar showing progress to 60 is actually beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

so close to level 10!

9 Likes

haha! funny thing is i started screenshotting my no lessons and no review dashboards as i knew these would be precious in the future. i better start my lessons to see that screen again!

5 Likes

(ひさ)しぶり

Let’s try this again…

9 Likes

Level 20, streak 18.

7 Likes

Almost two years, only on level 34. Haven’t seen this screen in a while, as I took a one month break around January, which I hadn’t done since I started WK.

7 Likes

Level 10, Streak 10

6 Likes

level 7! P.S: could anyone tell me why is my level displayed on the forum incorrect please? i’m a little confused, it is always 1 level below my actual level, whereas when i see others here their level seems to match with their posts

6 Likes