The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Damn 837 reviews in a day is rough. Good job. Most I’ve done in a day is 450, but I don’t skip a day.

1 Like

All ready for the radicals and kanji that will be guru’d in a few days :smiley:

11 Likes

One more to the streak, level 20 this time.

10 Likes

Third streak

11 Likes

Streak 12.

11 Likes

Holy crap, 20/20 success :skull:

This… This was h*ll.
January completely got away from me; I didn’t level at all which was extremely disheartening. But I think what truly killed me was a combination of a short vacation at the end of December/beginning of January in which I did not use vacation mode–I was getting about 50 done a day, but all those extra reviews I left all added up to the point that I was struggling with 500+ reviews that I just couldn’t keep down. And those burn reviews just kept piling up higher and higher too…
These last few days I finally found the motivation that had been severely lacking. I was able to force myself to do 100, 200, 300, and then 400 reviews over the last four days, respectively. Even though I averaged ~60% in most of those sessions, I did get them done. And I am going to be proud of myself for that. Time to let the SRS do its magic now. And time to take a deep breath, free of reviews for the first time in literally over a month. :heart_decoration:

Also, huge celebration, I hit over 1000 burns!!! :fire:

12 Likes

Streak 3, level 18! :partying_face:

I’m happy that I’m making a lot of progress lately! I’ve learned a lot of useful kanji and vocabulary in the recent levels.

I’ve been spending around 8 days per level. I’m making damn sure I know the radicals and try to review them reasonably quickly when they become available for review again. I try to spread out the lessons until the radicals reach guru and more content is unlocked. 0/0 then turns into a nice mid-level checkpoint that I should reach if I’ve made the appropriate effort.

11 Likes

レベル: 三十六
三十六レベルの連続

12 Likes

Level 7, streak 5.

10 Likes

Streak 15!

11 Likes

Oh look at this sweet summer child, leveling up injust 8 days. How little did he knew back then what horrors awaits him ahead!

Pew-pew-pew! 280 days of suffering, burning almost 1000 items along the way. (I’m at 2917 from 1975 from back then) That’s enough time to get pregnant and give a birth! Let’s see how long this level will take.

11 Likes

Checking in for level 6, now on a 6 level streak.
I’ve done 150 vocab lessons over the past two days, managed to get a bit piled up!

11 Likes

The version I have sadly is broken now, but there’s a new, supported one.

2 Likes

Long time no see. This level was (is) kinda hard. I started with more than 160 lessons. One shall keep consistent with his vocab lessons. Goddam.
With ~15-20 lessons/day, here i am. I must admit i forced the last 5 lessons 5 minutes ago just to see this beautiful grey screen. :partying_face:

Damn, THIS is dedication. Keep up the good work ! Gotta burn them all !

150 lessons in 2 days… This gotta hurt at some point!
Kneels with respect.

11 Likes

Streak 13.

7 Likes

finally :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

I’ve made it!

8 Likes

レベル: 三十七
三十七レベルの連続

9 Likes

Level 30, streak 30 :cherry_blossom: halfway there!

Summary

I was very tired this week, I even skipped a day of school which I usually never do (especially since I don’t get paid if I skip school without a good reason :sweat_smile:) I’m a bit overwhelmed with everything I have to do but hopefully everything will be alright

9 Likes

So I plan to post one a day here again now

7 Likes