The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Strevel 12

10 Likes

Level 28, streak 28

I’ve been reading a great introduction to economics in Japanese this week and I keep coming across words I learned on WK which feels really good :open_book:

11 Likes

Hello all!

I have been meaning to join this thread for a while! I want to make sure I hit 0/0 every single level. So far I have made it to 14 without missing at 0/0 at least once per level. Here’s to keeping that streak alive!

I think I will try to check in here once per level. Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

レベル: 三十四
三十四レベルの連続

9 Likes

Checking in for level 4, now on a 4 level streak.
Rushed to do 38 vocab lessons just after midnight because I thought I’d be levelling at 8am, but forgot that’s only the mid-level point…

12 Likes

Streak 10.

11 Likes

I’ll start participating!

Streak 1, Level 16

12 Likes

Second level on this streak!

13 Likes

First streak

14 Likes

yay

11 Likes

Hit level 15 over the weekend and finally cleared up all my lessons! Level 15 streak 15! Keep it up everyone, it’s inspiring to see other people striving for the same goal!!

13 Likes

14 Likes

Second streak

12 Likes

Streak 14! This one coincided with a lot of stress irl so took way longer.

13 Likes

Strevel 13

11 Likes

Streak 11. 83 lessons was rough.

11 Likes

Streak 2, Level 17. I’m fired up! :triumph: I’ve kept this up since level 11 but as the common saying goes ‘pics or it didn’t happen’

11 Likes

Level 6, streak 4.

Are you doing all your lessons at once? Not sure what your pace is, but I find that doing radicals and some of the available kanji upon leveling up, and then spreading out the remaining lessons until guruing the radicals thus unlocking the remaining kanji, makes it a lot more bearable and doesn’t affect the pace (should probably even work with 3d10h?). This requires either reorder or filter script, though.

10 Likes

True, but rather get it out the way and let the SRS deal with the rest of it. It evens out itself. Besides, tend to get restless while waiting for reviews. I find the top speed slow still, how it will be at the fast levels at 42+ will be kind of interesting though.

But yes, hitting the radicals is the most important part though. You could even hit all the radicals and skip all the lessons and once the new kanji unlocks go for all the lessons at once and still hit the 1 week per level.

2 Likes

Level 5, first time posting.

The other day I had 98 lessons and I hate when it happens because I’m veeeeeeeeery slow at doing them, but now looking at those zeros gives me great sense of accomplishment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

14 Likes