The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Streak: 57/57
14 days since last, not bad! (been closer to a month between each lately)
If I continue my current speed I’ll finish (as in finish all the lessons too) Level 60 in November! Just in time for Christmas, just watch the reviews dwindle down in December :heart:
Oh and exactly 400 items left! :partying_face:

15 Likes

streak 3!

still on 15 lessons max a day and enjoying it a lot…

i guess the vocab is gonna increase now though…

12 Likes

Strevel 9

12 Likes

This feels great, been struggling the past two-three levels because of IRL stuff. 0/0 baby.

15 Likes

Set to reach level 27 tomorrow :slight_smile:

16 Likes

level up today unless i botch it hehe

16 Likes

レベル:二十三

素晴らしい!:slight_smile:

14 Likes

hell yeah that’s several levels in a row now(maybe 9?)
feeling good :smiley:

12 Likes

wk
This one’s been a particularly long time coming. Took me quite awhile to get back into a proper study habit after I had to take a break and reset back a couple levels.

12 Likes

レベル: 二十七
二十七レベルの連続

Barely made it this level

13 Likes

Perhaps not so impressive at level 7, but still important to start the 0/0 streak somewhere!

13 Likes

10 level it’s been! 0/0 for 54:

Since my last time posting I did reach 0/0 quite often, about two thirds I’d say, but due to summer vacation and other stuff I lost the routine of reporting it here. Now getting back in to it, as I don’t want to miss sharing with y’all my final levels :grin:

9 Likes

lost my 0/0 streak around lvl 23 and when I reached 25 i stopped doing new lessons all together for around 15 days and just did reviews, even skipped 2 days for the first time since I started.
i kinda lost motivation, because i was dreading the extra work before college started and lots of burns were coming up, but now that the semester started, it’s going suprisingly well and the workload is doable, so i’m motivated to speed up again.

just happy i didn’t quit.

10 Likes

Haven’t really been to the forums much lately so I’ll just catch you up with this one :laughing:

Level: 15 (Streak: 4)

I didn’t take any screenshots of level 16 or 17 that I can find so I’ll consider the streak ended at that point.

Level: 18 (Streak: 1)

Level: 19 (Streak: 2)

10 Likes

Streak of 9.

10 Likes

Level 4, Streak 4

10 Likes

Streak 4, next level in 11hrs, here we go.

10 Likes

I may not have been able to build up a consistent 0/0 streak until now, but hey, better late than never, right?

15 Likes

Firefox screenshot tool is weird, so it almost looks shooped.

Level up this friday

12 Likes

0/0 level 55:

12 Likes