The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Due for a level-up today, but I guess it still counts? :wink:

8 Likes

It’s quite a journey trying to go slowly enough not to burn out but quickly enough to keep that sweet sweet 0/0 streak. Here’s 14/14! :purple_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart::white_heart:

7 Likes

Missed posting these when they happened but grabbed the screenshots. Glad I’m still on the grind

7 Likes

7 Likes

21ヶ月ぶりには、やっとまた出来ました。:hot_face:

7 Likes

Streak: 10
Ninth was in July! :caught_durtling:
My level up speed is around 42 days :durtle_megane:

6 Likes

decided to participate after having a pile of 100 lessons and realizing that I have to keep them manageable. My streak is now 1 xD

6 Likes

Challenge completed for level 57.
At this point I’m just speedrunning these last levels, may be getting to 60 by the end of this month!
3 levels left!

8 Likes

I got some work to do…

3 Likes

Three hours later

8 Likes

Wow! That’s more lessons than I’ve ever done at once. Makes me think I should try that one of these weekends when I have time. Although I think I’d be overwhelmed with the reviews for a while.

1 Like

not a very smart move, be prepared to have around 500 lessons daily…

1 Like

I don’t really care. I’m not lazy. Besides, one can always spread out the reviews later. A hundred here and a hundred there. I usually do all my reviews like 10+ times a day. Doubt it’ll get overwhelming at any point.

Wouldn’t recommend it to people with lives though.

3 Likes

Just hit 0/0 for the first time since I started getting Enlightened>Burned items showing up in my reviews. The extra reviews from months ago slowed down my review process and meant I had less brainspace for new lessons but I’ve finally caught up and feeling good!

9 Likes

alright, let’s go!

9 Likes

レベル:二十一

僕はちょっとゆっくり進めました。

7 Likes

Garbage accuracy to be expected.

5 Likes

Got it! Looks like the trick (for me) is 15-20 lessons every day, do vocab first before any kanji at all~
15/15 woot woot!
Sunday is gonna kill me though :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I didn’t think I’d make it this level at the rate I was going. I did radicals/kanji before vocab this time. Then I did a bunch of lessons yesterday and today to get 0/0. Hopefully I don’t regret it later.

I should be on this level for a total of 27 days, but that includes a 2-week break from new lessons.

7 Likes

7 Likes