Current streak: 11

14 Likes

Missed 0/0 last level, but here it is again for level 41:

15 Likes

17 Likes

Level: XIX
Streak: XII

16 Likes

Thanks for your reply! What you say makes perfect sense and to be honest I have some japanese stuff at home - mostly Haikyuu!! related, but I have some 86 light novels too. :slight_smile: But I will look into that userscript you mentioned as it sounds interesting too.

I’m not very familiar with those yet and I plan to utilize them more in my learning process because so many others have mentioned them and I’m still clueless when it comes to those; this might be the perfect opportunity to dive into that pool of opportunities.

+1 for listening for words I’ve learned so far, I totally do that too! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

17 Likes

I’ve actually leveled up quite a while ago, but with other activities it took me several days to finally reach 0/0 :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Level 11 check-in. Wow is all I can say so far. It was an abrupt change in intensity from 10 to 11, perhaps it has to do with tweaking my schedule. Regardless, I felt like I really had to earn it this time. Satisfying.

17 Likes

Guess that’s a streak of 2… or is it of 1? How do you even count streaks?
Expect me, level 60.

14 Likes

Streak: 3

Wow, end of level 2 I set vocab order to be first for level 3, and I was hit with 90 lessons upon level up! 40 were level 2’s vocab, and the rest: level 3’s vocab and radicals.

This morning I finally got through it all and was just hit with 90 Reviews!!!

The review was on Level 1 & 2 and the most amazing thing was that I was able to recall everything from Level 1!! I only struggled with 力, I was easily recalling the Kun’Yomi, and struggled with the On’Yomi for about 3 mins, and I was like “why am I thinking it’s Ricky and rocks…” and I just tried りき and it worked!!!
I’m really blown away about how I was able to recall all the On’Yomi for level 1 kanji after more than a week (10 days), no errors. WOW.
This system REALLY DOES WORK!!!

17 Likes

It’s been more than a year but I’m finally able to post in this thread again!!! Yay! :confetti_ball:

17 Likes

Got my 0/0 for level 10 too. I think that makes a streak of 4.

15 Likes

2 in a row woo! feeling way more in control now - going a bit slower and doing more vocab as I go instead of doing all kanji then vocab.
almost at the half way mark :smiley:

15 Likes

レベル: 十五
十五レベルの連続

14 Likes

Third in a row since my reset.

15 Likes

Just in time to find out there’s been kanji retroactively added to level 40!

14 Likes

Streak 3

Finally got the remaining Kanji lessons for Level 3. If all goes well, I should reach Level 4 in 3 days.

Does anyone know if I must Guru these Kanji first in order to get the remaining lvl 3 vocab lessons?
I really didn’t like that I had to do 40 Vocab lessons from Level 2, right as I leveled up to 3.
It was too much.

13 Likes

The vocab unlocked is directly tied to the kanji that are in that word. If you’ve Guru’d all the kanji in the vocab and you’ve gotten to vocab’s level, then it’s unlocked.

So yes, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for those lessons. Although you can unlock more vocab on your current level without leveling up if you don’t Guru 90% of the level’s kanji. (90% of the kanji is how it decides when you’ve finished a level.)

2 Likes

Finally, after my several months break, I had the motivation to do the 40+ lessons that accumulated! I was impatiently waiting to be able to post in this thread and finally, I can.

14 Likes