The 0/0 Streak Challenge

This might be a dumb question but…how does one achieve a 0/0 streak? Is there a certain level that it becomes possible to achieve it by?

3 Likes

Its possible on every level.

It’s just means that you ensure you finish all your vocabulary lessons before you finish levelling up your radicals and kanji. Doing 20-30 lessons per day will achieve it.

I level up, do my radical and kanji lessons, then (because it takes 3d 10hrs to guru the radicals) I divide the number of remaining lessons by two and so that many lessons a day for the next two days. I’ve then got 0 lessons and 0 reviews.

6 Likes

I see you got a link to the specific one already. If you wanted to know the others here is my full list (for the moment, I seem to keep adding to it. Honestly not even sure what each one is :durtle_durverted_lvl2:)

I love the cockpit! Suck a beautiful display! :durtle_love:

3 Likes

Again, actually leveled up yesterday, but deliberately didn’t do all lessons at once. I find it much better this way :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I’m gonna try that with Level 5 then!

I’ve been level 5 for a minute but I’m still finishing up Level 4 vocab >_>;

3 Likes

Level: XIV
Streak: VII

10 Likes

Level 51 Streak 13

14 Likes

Well, that’s it I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Checking in for level 14, now on a 5 level streak.
Did 27 lessons this morning to hit 0/0 before mid-level lessons show up!

16 Likes

Once again, here I am with a 0:0, this time for level 7. :slight_smile:
This challenge is mor fun and less hard than I though it would be, I hope I can keep up with it on the long run. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I didn’t have the intention to finish all the lessons today, but watching some anime and being able to pick up even more words from WaniKani inspired me to keep going. :3

11 Likes

Level 14! Level 13 was a bit of a mess, but I’m off work on sickleave so (a) it makes sense that this week was hard and (b) now that I’m still off work recovering, but feeling less acutely awful, I think I’ll be able to get back into the swing of things! It’s so cool hearing more and more words when I’m watching anime. I just watched all of Bungou Stray Dogs (and LOVED it) and I could hear so many words!! (Mostly things like “ansatsu” of course!)

13 Likes

where can I see the streak value?

1 Like

Only you know the streak value ^-^

We just keep track of how many levels we’ve hit 0/0 on. I, personally, like to do it via making my new post a reply to the last one I made in this thread.

4 Likes

Level 17 - Streak 11 (7th May)

Man I’ve really slowed down this month (as you can tell by the progress… i’ve been on this level for 12 days and done barely anything :frowning_face:, just been feeling really burnt out lately, and not just with WK, but with other stuff in life too and just *sigh*

gengarpout

11 Likes

Challenge completed for level 41.
First of the paradise levels. Some of the kanjis were kind of difficult to remember and almost didn’t completed it all on time, but still managed to keep my streak.

12 Likes

Almost forgot screenshotting this one…

13 Likes

Level 10 | Streak: |||| |

Not a lot to say this level, tho I did have a funny moment when I leveled up and checked WKstats

Guess level 10 had been where I reset after all lmao

17 Likes

First level since my reset.

14 Likes

Level: 十七, Streak: 十二

Almost forgot to post :smiley:

I completely messed up the first round of kanji this level, but studied a bit more and picked up from there.

14 Likes