15 Likes

Hope you feel better now Ahrou san :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

The calm before the storm

14 Likes

I’m a lot better today. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Level 50 Streak 12

Only managed 10 lessons yesterday after I initially leveled up since I was severely sleep deprived, but managed to work through the rest today. Also finally got to learn how to read WaniKani (鰐蟹) so that was a nice feeling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Level: 十六, Streak: 十一

Got to level 16 and cleared all lessons. Things are going a little too smoothly…

15 Likes

レベル: 十
十レベルの連続

12 Likes

Finally, level 13!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Oh wow, if I keep this up, I’m gonna be leveling up later tonight!

12 Likes

wow! how to I get my dashboard to be like this?

I only identify there is the ultimate timeline and progress plus, that I already have them. The big one on center?

3 Likes

They’re using this userscript:

4 Likes

This might be a dumb question but…how does one achieve a 0/0 streak? Is there a certain level that it becomes possible to achieve it by?

3 Likes

Its possible on every level.

It’s just means that you ensure you finish all your vocabulary lessons before you finish levelling up your radicals and kanji. Doing 20-30 lessons per day will achieve it.

I level up, do my radical and kanji lessons, then (because it takes 3d 10hrs to guru the radicals) I divide the number of remaining lessons by two and so that many lessons a day for the next two days. I’ve then got 0 lessons and 0 reviews.

6 Likes

I see you got a link to the specific one already. If you wanted to know the others here is my full list (for the moment, I seem to keep adding to it. Honestly not even sure what each one is :durtle_durverted_lvl2:)

I love the cockpit! Suck a beautiful display! :durtle_love:

3 Likes

Again, actually leveled up yesterday, but deliberately didn’t do all lessons at once. I find it much better this way :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I’m gonna try that with Level 5 then!

I’ve been level 5 for a minute but I’m still finishing up Level 4 vocab >_>;

3 Likes

Level: XIV
Streak: VII

10 Likes

Level 51 Streak 13

14 Likes

Well, that’s it I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes