The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Hey hey hey, level 31!

12 Likes

Level 32! or 2 to the 5th power
Screenshot%20from%202018-06-11%2008%3A31%3A57

time between 0/0s 25 days → 11 days → 12 days → 13 days → 16 days
this level went slower but I’m actually a little surprised it was only a few days longer

11 Likes

10 Likes

Level 27!
imagen

10 Likes

7 days since my last post
level 20 0/0

10 Likes

Nearly didn’t make it this level.
But the church of 0/0 brought me back to life.
Level 15 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

W000t !!!
I won’t let lessons to pile up again. 3 days passed till I could start learning level 10 radicals.

10 Likes

It’s been way too long but I finally managed to do all my lessons :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Is it me, or the item count is going lower the higher you go? Last week I was surprised at a mere 50 item day on level 14 and now this. :smiley:

P.S. I had a 200 item batch hit me two days after writing my last post so I expect to be punished for this message as well.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Since I began to do all lessons in one go this happens to me too. Yesterday I had a 30 items and today I have 280.

3 Likes

number of un-read threads of forum is also 0 for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I always did them in one go, but only recently started seeing these drops in activity. Next day items went even lower right now:

But as I thought, Friday evening is going to kick me in the butt :smiley:

8 Likes

Level 6! Took me forever to do the level 5 vocabulary! But all of the Kanji has been learned by this point. This thread really has made me try harder to keep that 0/0 going

lvl6

9 Likes

50 minutes after levelling up. I was thinking of writing a text convincing people that it’s not a humble brag but… it totally is so…

12 Likes

After months, literally, i caught up with all the vocab, finally!!!
I went to Japan in February and only did Kanji and Radicals for level 7-10. ( Level 7 was when I decided to use scripts, going 7 days per level since then.)
After returning from Japan and a short break, I went back on track again in mid March, I slowly began adding some vocab but didn’t want to slow down, so I kept going full speed ahead and slowly but steadily added more and more vocab to not get overwhelmed.
Finally i caught up to you guys!

Thanks for keeping me motivated :kissing_heart:

P.S. I regret taking the break, I could have learned so much more!

9 Likes

Blarg. Getting a bit hard to stay motivated with life getting in the way…
But one more level for the cause.

9 Likes

I’m glad you keep fighting!
Here, have a cup of cat to replenish your motivation!

I really hope life would become better and easier for you and also that you’d always be able to stay motivated!
Best of luck to you!

6 Likes

Level 6!
Screenshot%20(626)

9 Likes

I was able to get through level 14 in about 9 days. I’ll be happy if I can stick to that. Unfortunately work pulled me away for a couple days which slowed my progress, but if the level 15 curse is true, I don’t think it has anything to do with the difficulty of the level itself. I’ve found this one to be quite easy. I might still get under 10 days if I don’t miss anything.

7 Likes