The 0/0 Streak Challenge

No.3, feels good. Will definitely try and keep this up

13 Likes

We’re back on track! Finally made it to level 25, going to keep up the pace.

12 Likes

I think I’m going to slow down a little, I’m super afraid of taking on too much again…

Regardless:

Level: 9
Streak: 3

8 Likes

Reaching the second of my post-level60 goals is harder than expected, but I have made some progress since my last post. Today I have reached for the first time the milestone of 0 items in apprentice 1, 2 and 3.

12 Likes

Streak: 50/50!
I’m done with Paradise! Will enter reality next few days!

I do not like my apprentice number right now though, so once I level I will slowly put out vocab before even touching the Kanji, so I can work my numbers down before continuing.
Will do 1-2 weeks per level going forward.

13 Likes

Level 13 - Streak 7! (12th March) Unfortunately bumped a lot of master turtles back down to guru :frowning_face: but i’m enjoying my new, slightly slower, pacing of lessons! Finally realising I don’t really have the time to go fast all the time gotta go fast and going at my own speed!

9 Likes

level: 九, streak: 四 (多分, cause I’m bad at 数学 :stuck_out_tongue: )

14 Likes

Level 54 :slight_smile:

Hard work.

13 Likes

Level 4
Streak 4

10 Likes

Level 7, halfway through kanji. I don’t know what my streak is (I don’t think I made it to zero last level??) but I’ll keep track of it now! Streak 1!

11 Likes

Finally back to reaching 0/0 on a level after months of barely studying and having to put WK on vacation whenever my reviews started getting out of hand. This week I cleared a pile of 750+ and now I’m back on track! I hope. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Was not in mood to do much lately, so this 0/0 took 39 days.

11 Likes

I leveled-up a couple of days ago, and finally had time to catch-up! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

#6!
Will slow down to 12-16 lessons per day.

11 Likes

Early 0/0 on level 33 for me:

11 Likes

Dang, halfway through hell already

11 Likes

Damn the first fast level, I leveled up without paying mind… and broke the streak from level 1 to 43. :frowning:

12 Likes

Level 24, streak of 13!! I like this 15 lessons/day rhythm.

13 Likes

Level 42 Streak 4

Recently been jumping between highly motivated and extremely lazy. Somehow been managing to keep this up somewhat consistently, although I’ve had a few skipped days which led to pain.

14 Likes

:innocent: First 0-0 in Paradise :innocent:

12 Likes