The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Hello!
I’m only at level 3, but still managed to get 0/0!

16 Likes

Wow, nicely done! I haven’t been 0/0 since hitting the 50’s, but seeing someone else in the range here too is encouraging. I will do my best to catch up!!

7 Likes

Do feel tree to pop over to the Reality 現実 2021 thread and get some inspiration for how to get through these final levels! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After over 500 days of not WaniKani’ing, I made it my goal to get back in with full force this year and a few days ago I hit the big 0/0 clear out after 3k reviews and have leveled up for the first time in a year and a half.

It feels great to be back!

23 Likes

Aaand it took just 9 days to reach 0/0 24.

11 Likes

0/0 on level 6. Hopefully at a more sustainable pace now.

14 Likes

First 0/0 of Reality levels ^^ guess reality didn’t differ that much from paradise after all :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Challenge completed for level 37. Left everything for way too late and now I’m really sleepy, but at least managed to get it all done.

14 Likes

Level 52
8 more!

17 Likes

Though usually I had 0-0 almost every hour, on fast levels this is the first occasion ) definitely needs slow down

15 Likes

Streak: 46/46!
Going at a nice and steady 7-14 days! Not even tempted to try go faster :rofl:

17 Likes

I’m in for a ride tomorrow.

15 Likes

4 level streak! Even though this level has gone agonizingly slow…

16 Likes

OK! I’ve been following this thread for a week or so, and it inspired me! I had about 60 lessons on top of keeping up my reviews, and I finally decided to smash them out in the last few days. FEELS GOOD :))))

Lets keep it like this…

16 Likes

Long time no see 0/0!!

20 Likes

Tonight I’ll hit level 30. This is pretty exciting and surreal.

18 Likes

16th in a row.

This might be my last post on this thread though. I’m focused a little more on burns now and that is way more satisfying.

15 Likes

Lv 54 0/0! :partying_face: This is my 54th streak!

18 Likes

The first of my post-level60 goals is reached:

:white_check_mark: 0/0/0: 0 locked items, 0 lessons, 0 reviews
:x: 0/0/0/0: 0 locked items, 0 lessons, 0 reviews, 0 apprentice
:x: 0/0/0/0/0: 0 locked items, 0 lessons, 0 reviews, 0 apprentice, 0 guru

Yesterday was my first day since November with less than 100 apprentice items. So, I am on my way to the next goal: 0 apprentice items.

21 Likes

Level 43

Let’s see if I can keep this streak in the fast levels…

17 Likes