The 0/0 Streak Challenge

#15 in streak, only 2 left.
I am just 2 days and 2 hours in level 58, and I am already at 0/0.

14 Likes

I almost forgot to post proof of my lv 49 0/0 streak! o_o I hopefully level up later today!

In any case, here it is, my 49th streak! ^>^

14 Likes

0/0 Level 27

The other day I couldn’t remember a Kanji that should have unlocked yesterday evening, so today I could only do 12 instead of my usual 15 lessons. When I level up later this day, I’ll catch up on those 3 lessons.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Level 6. So close to being enlightened, I can feel it.

12 Likes

You can go back to your level 1 radicals and see when you’re scheduled for your next review for an exact date for your first enlightened items, if you’re curious. I did that while waiting for my first burns

3 Likes

Decided to max speed this level since I wasn’t going to be working any of the days and had no responsibilities- my goal was under 4 days. I’m on track for about 3 days and 19 hours, which was hard fought for sure since I had to set pretty much hourly alarms for 2 nights straight since all the kanji I needed to review right away were completely scattered and not in big stacks. Why did I do it? I dunno, I wanted a number that started with 3 on my progress graph on WK stats, and I only had 3 more chances. And I had nothing better to do. The last 2 levels I might take it a little slower lol I just wanted to see what was the absolute fastest I could complete a level

13 Likes

Bold of you to assume I don’t do this every few days already, lol. I’m 18 days away now. Plus 4 months for first buuuuuurns

1 Like

Level 50 baby :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Is this what they mean by 0/0?

10 Likes

How long since lv60?

3 Likes

I’m taking my time on this level (about 2 weeks, cause fast levels doesn’t mean you HAVE to go fast :wink: )
But here is my first zero Zero. Have kept it at zero reviews, taking everything as it comes. But this is my first zero on lessons. The first kanji will guru later today, so made it just in time before unlocking more items =P

Streak: 44/44

10 Likes

I think I finished level 60 at the beginning of September 2019, so about 16.5 months ago :sweat_smile:
omg has it been so long?

This is my timeline for the coming 4 months. Every bar is the amount of lessons I get per day

6 Likes

I wonder if I should go crazy on speed levels :thinking:
Btw it’s off topic but today I’ve found out that there is comentary audio on netflix. The dictor describes scenes in Japanese for blind people. Watched 5 episodes of Violet Evergarden, very good

12 Likes

If you feel like you are currently bored by the amount of reviews you get per day, then sure. I did this and completely swamped myself to a point where I had to take a lesson break around level 50, so I personally wouldn’t recommend. :yum:

4 Likes

This look so relaxing :sweat_smile: you can skip whole weeks w/o getting in trouble

3 Likes

Yes, but I don’t if I have any apprentice items, since those apparently need attention. And yes, even after all this time, you’ll always have at least one Apprentice item coming back to haunt you :wink:

5 Likes

Here’s my lv 50 0/0! I can’t believe I’m on the final stretch now! :partying_face: And this is my 50th 0/0-streak!

22 Likes

Level streak of 4. It was pretty easy to accomplish it this time. I was lucky and only had to do 8 lessons today.

11 Likes

Still testing max speed…

10 Likes