The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Just copy/paste into the message box. There is a limit on size, though.

3 Likes

We’re almost there!

14 Likes

Thank you for the reply.

I have already tried directly pasting here and using the upload icon but wk always gives me error. “Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.” I was able to insert pic in my first post by directly pasting into the msg box.

The pics i try to upload are below 1mb so i doubt it has something to do with size… i think the culprit is our net connection. Ill try again when i can find another network…

Edit:
I edited my other post and u shud be able to see the pic on it now. I just figured out how to do some message coding! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure I can keep this up, but here I am at level 4! Unlike last level I didn’t put things off until this level’s radicals unlocked more kanji.

13 Likes

Wow, max speed is right. That must have been so many lessons in just one day. Well done!

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve last been here! Although for different reasons that you may imagine… I was still streaking, but didn’t really have time to go into the forums. So without further ado, here we go:

Level 20

Level 20; streak 9.

Level 21

Level 21; streak 10

Level 22

Level 22; streak 11

Level 23

Level 23; streak 12

Level 24

Level 24; streak 13

Level 25

Level 25; streak 14

Level 26

Level 26; streak 15

Level 27

Level 27; streak 16

Level 28

Level 28; streak 17

Level 29

Level 29; streak 18

Level 30

Level 30; streak 19

And finally…

Level 31

Level 31; streak 20

My current streak in total: 20 :partying_face:

14 Likes

Fast levels are BRUTAL best of luck with max speed, no shame in slowing down but it feels good to sprint to the finish

5 Likes

I also turned level 4 yesterday :smiley: But Im a free user so ill be stuck here and continue on to anki maybe. I see ur a lifetimer so ill be cheering for you :smiley: がんばって!

2 Likes

Get your lessons down, then have one day where you just power through all the reviews!

がんばって!

(Also, it’s spelled “lose” :wink: )

2 Likes

Thanks!

I looked around at anki decks a lot before starting WK. I know there were some on the shared anki decks page that follow WK. I’m still thinking I’ll start some anki decks when I’m a bit further in WK. Maybe one of the ones listed on the ultimate resources list, or one of hinekidori’s decks.

Do you know which anki decks you’re going to use?

2 Likes

No thanks I prefer to do a fixed amount of lessons every day. That way the number of reviews stays consistent day over day.

Actually I wrote “lose” first but changed it to “loose” later. :sweat_smile: Since I started wanikani my english spelling went downhill fast.

3 Likes

For whatever reason Windows is telling me trying to view the full image would take too much RAM???

9 Likes

Level 8 - 0/0 (13th Jan) - For some reason it felt like I really took my time to get those 70+ lessons done, but only levelled up 4 days ago. We’ll see how many leeches I’ll generate haha

Streak: 2

13 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 32 - 13 streak @ 7day/lvl speed :cherry_blossom:

Back to “relaxed” pace after last week rush. Streak is safe now.

11 Likes

Finally Finally back to 0/0 and back to climbing again!!!

12 Likes

Level 40

Tough days are ahead…

12 Likes

I 0/0’d for the first time since likely the first few levels.

I wanted to mark the occasion.

15 Likes

Streak 35! And first post here as I fear I’ll end this streak this week, overloaded with work.

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat, but I’m sitting on a 39 level streak, so I’m so terrified of breaking it that I’m willing to just sit down and do 60 lessons in one sitting. I’ve been going since level 19, I can’t lose it now!

8 Likes

level 11 streak^ !!!

my reviews had reached around 1000 & my lessons were a lot too :<

wasted sum months of my yearly subscription but im glad my wanikani motivation came back

12 Likes