The 0/0 Streak Challenge

:cherry_blossom: Level 31 - 12 streak @ 7day/lvl speed :cherry_blossom:

Oh God, I’m almost dead. Tomorrow is my next promotion and I managed to get it in the last day.

NY holidays brought quite a lot of family meetings, so overall lesson backlog grown quite huge. Was almost ready to give up on my streak, but after all managed to make something impossible for me in last 2 days:

image image

oh my, 91 lesson per day, never seen such an amount. Usually it’d be load of my 2 regular days.

Have to note though, otherwise than contributing into this thread there would be no reason to brace myself this much… So I’d be much more slacking not only this time, but in general as well. But now it makes me keep the pace and thus steadily move to my goal! So I’d like to thank all other 皆様 participating this challenge and wish you whole bunch of 頑張s to keep your own pace as well :star2:

14 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, I slack on everything so this is the only thing that keeps me from having lessons from 3, 4, maybe 6 levels ago. But now I have my… wow, 38 level streak, to protect with everything I’ve got!

9 Likes

As long as I don’t massively screw anything up, this will be by far my fastest ever level at 3 days, 23 hours. Fast levels are brutal but my one goal was to get one level under 4 days!

12 Likes

Busy week back from the holidays. I thought I wasn’t going to make it since I’m nearing the end of level 3, but the last few days I made a push to get through by vocab backlog. Wasn’t so bad after I got past all those tricky 〜日 counter pronunciations.

13 Likes

Level 39

A little late this time…

11 Likes

Level 48, 12 more to go!

11 Likes

It’s been a while but back down to 0/0!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Streak of 8!
I have updated my schedule to a more regular 15 lessons/day so I hope this will continue to happen in the next levels.

12 Likes

Challenge completed for level 34.
I forgot to mention it in the last level, but the other reason for my short break was that I was testing out my current japanese reading skills on games that I couldn’t understand years ago. Let’s just say that I had a little too much fun with that.

13 Likes

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down…

On to the next!

12 Likes

I love the idea of this, but I’m not sure what kind of progress it represents other than getting through all the “homework”. Reviews keep “respawning”, and, for some reason, so do Lessons. :man_shrugging:
(I gather they gradually unlock as previous lessons are Guru’d).
I guess as long as we get 0/0 at least once each level, we’re doing okay! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Level 32 0-0 ~

11 Likes

Turned level 4 today… aaand i still cant upload pics

Level 4 desu - Album on Imgur

Edited to show the pic:

9 Likes

Level 3 now! :duck: :turtle:

10 Likes

Level streak of 3. I will probably loose my streak on the next level even doing 30 lessons every day is not enough to reach 0/0 on the fast levels.

10 Likes

Go on max speed

12 Likes

how???

*cries in 190 days + 1 hour *

2 Likes

finally!

16 Likes

Took a while but this is my 13th in a row. Level 25 might be my wall.

12 Likes