The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Got past the slump (It’s been a rough few weeks), and now ready to keep going!

17 Likes

Level 15 is also in the bag - 5th in a row in this thread.

I’m a bit worried, this level had most Kanji unlocked at the start, so I expect a large batch of lessons when I Guru them (+ the level-up soon thereafter), but one step at a time. For now I’m pretty happy that I’ve been able to maintain my streak and regular cadence, inspite of some challenges on the way.

14 Likes

Leveled up and cleared out. I’ll go ahead and claim this is the 7th time

14 Likes

And now I sleep

15 Likes

LV8

8th Streak! Almost didn’t get to finish all the lessons, going on holiday really mess up wanikani schedule.
Took 7 days 9 hours to get to lv8, and almost 7 days to clear all the lessons.

17 Likes

0/0 at level 25 - making it streak of 6!

15 Likes

Level 24 0/0 :heart:

15 Likes

I feel like I haven’t hit 0/0 since level 3 so now I’m like… what do you mean there’s no more??

15 Likes

Challenge completed for level 30.
Finally, half done with all the levels… now just remains waiting for the Hell levels for tomorrow if I get the remaining kanjis.
I hope the next levels wouldn’t be as bad as the name implies, though.

15 Likes

#10 in the streak just got me to the “moment you’ve been waiting for”! You’ll understand at level 52…

13 Likes

After almost six months of sitting on the same level (felt burnt out and lost some motivation) and three months out of these doing no reviews, I finally conquered my pile of 1000+ reviews and finished all the lessons!

15 Likes

Streak: 6

This screenshot was taken a few hours ago, so now I have to do reviews again.
Stay healthy and motivated! :cat:

13 Likes

Aaand I did it. Again, barely, but I did it.

13 Likes

almost forgot

12 Likes

Level 16

Just five radicals on this one :open_mouth:

15 Likes

33 :DDDDD

15 Likes

LV9

9th Streak! Finally getting some Enlightened stuff, just the lv1 radicals for now tho.
I spaced the vocab lessons better this time, don’t feel as overwhielmed as usual.

15 Likes

So proud of myself!

14 Likes

burning stuff always makes me feel like I’m defusing a bomb

15 Likes

14 level streak I have completed 2/3 of wanikani and reached my goal for this year.

17 Likes