The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Congrats on entering the final stretch. I still have a long way to go, but I hope to be there in a year or so.

Level 14 done. Level 13 was a bit rough, so 14 I decided to start strong and clear my lessons quickly before the weekend (when I will have less time). That’s my oficially my 4th streak in this thread:

17 Likes

Yessss level 31!

14 Likes

I skipped 0/0 on level 16, but I’m back at it before crossing the level 18 threshold!

16 Likes

Level 23 0/0 :heart:

16 Likes

LV7

7th Streak! Faster than last level at 7 days 4 hours.
Not much to say this time. Everything went smoothly, I definitely did not wake up just to do reviews asap, so its 8hr slower than absolute fastest.

Still feel amazed that I can voluntarily study something everyday for over a month.

18 Likes

Hoo boy has my apprentice count gotten high while making sure I got 0/0 this level. Hopefully not too many become leeches because I rushed :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

I’m so tired today but I managed to get to 0/0 again. Now 12 levels in a row.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Here is my level 33 also!

15 Likes

Level 45

15 Likes

0/0 level 21.

15 Likes

0/0 mark at level 24 get!

Which means streak of 5 consequent levels being strongly up to 7days/lvl pace!

15 Likes

Leveled up and cleared out. 5th or 6th in a row

15 Likes

Second time on level 19. the last time was yesterday

12 Likes

Level 24 0/0 ~
More chillin Sunday and Monday cause I took day off yesterday. At least I can 0/0 before guru-ing the radical :grin:

15 Likes

My first 0/0!!

19 Likes

Happy almost 4 am everybody, I just did some 200 reviews because I vowed to never go to bed when I still have reviews but the more I have the more I put it off but I can’t go to sleep until it’s done so it ends in a never-ending cycle of just not sleeping! Can’t wait for my 9:30 class tomorrow! Oh, wait, no, that’s today. This morning. :durtle_durverted_lvl2:

14 Likes

couldn’t do it at 54 dont know why (maybe I was too rushing to 55)
anyway this is for level 55

14 Likes

nice and early for once

15 Likes

First time achieving the 0/0 challenge! Took me three levels to catch up, but still begginign so a long way to go :slight_smile:

18 Likes