The 0/0 Streak Challenge

13 Likes

This level was rough since the first half of it was on vacation and I ended the last level with a high lesson count… I just crammed in all my lessons in time before I got another pile of 50 or 60 dumped on me in about 4 hours when I guru 12 kanji. Pretty frustrated since I’m finishing 31/32 kanji I need to finish the level within the next 10 hours, but I got one wrong earlier which kicked me back TWO DAYS AND 18 HOURS.

14 Likes

The last couple of levels felt pretty rough, especially 13 and 14. 16 was pretty smooth sailing so far - 6th streak in this thread.

12 Likes

Level 26 0/0 & 20 level streaks!
Enlightening item is getting crazier lately, and leeches spiked enormously :face_with_head_bandage:

14 Likes

This is for level 56 :fire:

14 Likes

Level 47 (the 1 kanji I need to level up is killing me!)

12 Likes

Leveled up and cleared out. 8th time in a row but I’m getting a lot of leeches now

11 Likes

Here we go! We’re going to the moon! I’m pushing forward to level 20 before year end and then targeting consistent process afterwards. I also hit 2000 burned items today.

13 Likes

Well, it took a while this time, but I finally made it :eyes:

12 Likes

Challenge completed for level 31. Managed to do all the lessons with plenty of time to do the rest of the reviews.
Also that tease with the remaining unlocks, right before the under 4000 milestone.

13 Likes

4 in a row :star_struck: feeling very motivated

11 Likes

Level 25 0/0 :heart:

11 Likes

I think this one has been the toughest on me so far. I was constantly flooded by reviews and it felt like I was trapped on not making this streak. Just barely making this one. Hopefully I can maintain this challenge. Other than that, it feels pretty cool to nearly know 500 kanji (not the mention the 1000+ words along with it).

14 Likes

Oh God, almost failed streak this time due to losing focus and distracting too much. Remember, kids: lessons first! :point_up: Reviews second.

Still somehow managed to brace myself and do the last spurt of 58 lessons today

and dealt ~300 reviews right the 9 hours before promotion to lv27. Oh wait, have to sleep already to review in time, have a nice time, 皆さん :kissing_heart:

:cherry_blossom: P.S. And this makes total streak of 7 continuous 0/0 at 7days/lvl speed :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

Level 48
Goal: 8 days level up!

13 Likes

I always maintain my 0/0, but yesterday I lost my study streak! Work has been rough lately, and I didn’t even realize I didn’t study. Not feeling good about it. : (

7 Likes

I missed 0/0 for the last level, because I miscalculated and had some lessons over. But here it is for 23:

13 Likes

15 level streak. Thanks to this thread I always get 0/0 once every level.

11 Likes

I almost forgot to post #11 in streak. Here it is. 87 vocabs still locked in this level.

10 Likes

Level 13 and 14 were the toughest for me as well. Not quite sure why, but I felt demotivated just looking at my pile of lessons (unlocked around 100 lessons at once). 15 and 16 went much smoother, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck with it!

4 Likes