The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Leveled up and cleared out. 5th or 6th in a row

15 Likes

Second time on level 19. the last time was yesterday

12 Likes

Level 24 0/0 ~
More chillin Sunday and Monday cause I took day off yesterday. At least I can 0/0 before guru-ing the radical :grin:

15 Likes

My first 0/0!!

19 Likes

Happy almost 4 am everybody, I just did some 200 reviews because I vowed to never go to bed when I still have reviews but the more I have the more I put it off but I can’t go to sleep until it’s done so it ends in a never-ending cycle of just not sleeping! Can’t wait for my 9:30 class tomorrow! Oh, wait, no, that’s today. This morning. :durtle_durverted_lvl2:

14 Likes

couldn’t do it at 54 dont know why (maybe I was too rushing to 55)
anyway this is for level 55

14 Likes

nice and early for once

15 Likes

First time achieving the 0/0 challenge! Took me three levels to catch up, but still begginign so a long way to go :slight_smile:

18 Likes

why can i relate to this :neutral_face:

4 Likes

keep up the good work ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well here we go once again lol

14 Likes

#9 in the streak (perhaps more, but I didn’t record them before)

14 Likes

Almost forgot to take the screenshot again

13 Likes

Level 15

Turtles for the Turtle God! Shells for the Shell Throne!

14 Likes

Level 13, continuing on.

14 Likes

Only 7 radicals in lvl 15? life must be great over there. I knew the higher levels have much less radicals but I never realized it’d be this early.

3 Likes

81 days later! Level 20 reached(10 in the streak). It also was a challenge to get to 0/0 in mid lvl19, but using flaming turtle during bus rides helped a lot.

15 Likes

Managed to get to 00 for my second level in a row. I hope to keep this up until atleast level 20

16 Likes

Level 32 :smiley:

17 Likes

Yes, join us. We have 食べ放題 and 飲み放題, 毎晩!

We have 毒 and 殺人者, too, though .__.

4 Likes