Another week, another 0/0…

19 Likes

ありがとうございます :smiley:
がんばります!

1 Like

Finally back down to 0/0

13 Likes

LV5

5th streak! Took 7 days 2 hours to get pass lv4. But then took me 3.5 days to clear all lessons and reviews. I went on a holiday and that delayed my study for around 1 entire day! Hadn’t done any vocab lessons until last night, normally I would just do them asap, but couldnt focus at all while on holiday, and busy getting drunk lol.

I’m starting to recognise some few random words in songs and that makes me really happy.

16 Likes

And level 20. Onwards and upwards!

16 Likes

14 Likes

久しぶり

14 Likes

Level 38 0/0 streak, made it on day 2 of leveling!

This level is already proving to be a challenge…wish me luck! >_>

12 Likes

Level 29!
Ahhhh the complete and clean dashboard look, love it!

12 Likes

11 Likes

In general I think I’m getting pretty good at this 0/0 thingy

I’ve been hitting it consistently every day for the past…

…269 days :sweat_smile:

It’s really fun to keep at it to be honest! Each time I sit in front of a review session I make it my priority to zero it out. It is a challenge on Thursdays (250 as soon as I wake up) or Sundays (250 before you get new words/characters, luckily you can space it out xd), but it really pays off - I bought Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne Remastered and if you told me a year ago i’d be able to get through this game without having to look up any words in some of the dialogues I’d probably laugh at you, but here we are now :grin:

That being said:
me: [zero fears]
me: [one fear]
xd

16 Likes

Wow your level up line up is just neat.
And thats a lot of reviews per day, good luck!

3 Likes

10 level streak. I had a lessons streak of 168 days but I didn’t pay any attention and did all remaining lessons. There won’t be any new lessons tomorrow so there goes my lesson streak.

14 Likes

that happened to me too (the no review day). But Im just not gonna care, it will be too stressful.

2 Likes

Level 13

Managed to get the remaining lessons done today :slight_smile:
There will be another 100 reviews in the evening, too (had about 220 total today), but that’s quite alright ^^ I like to do one batch in the morning and one in the evening, really feels like I’m getting something done :>
I appreciate this thread, makes it even more fun!

15 Likes

Happy Halloween everybody :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Checking in for level 21, now on a 9 level streak ^^

Did 404 reviews today to get caught up on my pile, but finally defeated it!
My worrying trend is getting more worrying…

21 Likes

Streak: 6

My accuracy rate has definitely been a bit less happy these days…

16 Likes

4th in a row, I think

13 Likes